GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New bowtie owner

Hello all, My name is Daniel and I was and still am a Ford guy. I went to trade my 2007 F-150 in for a new FX4 and to say the least.... The experience was not good at all. I went looking around and stumbled into a Chevrolet dealer. Right away the expereince was much better and the model I picked out gave me memories of my old S-10 ZR5. The dealer did a great job and put me in the truck I WANTED. You simply cant put a price on service and they may have made me a Chevy guy for life.

I love this truck to death, it makes me feel pampered when I drive. It is a 2011 Silverado ex cab, LT3 Z71 with the appearance package.

It feels good to drive a truck I am proud of and life is good in my Chevy!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

You choose wisely young man........Good luck..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Thumbs up Welcome to GMTC Congrats on the new Truck!

Welcome to the site Daniel, I felt the same way when I bought mine in '07 and had a similar dealer experience. Absolutely love my Silverado.

2007 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4.8l, 2007 Suzuki XL-7, 2012 H-D Sportster "Seventy-Two"

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

congrats and welcome to the site.
    2K Bowtie Silverado xCab 5.3L
    7" Fabtech Suspension Lift + 3" Perf Acc. Body Lift
    K&N Air Intake + Edelbrock Shorty Ceramic Headers + Flowmaster Super 10 Series dumped after muffler!
    Bridgestone Dueler 285/75/16 on stock rims
    SSBC Slotted Rotors & Pads
    HID Driving & Fog Lights

(AR Bajas + ProComp 305/70/16) <-- seasonal set

Welcome to the club, Daniel.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

welcome to the club.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

aw! the Force is strong with this one! haha! welcome to site and congrats on your new ride! post pics when you get a chance...this is an awesome site with a lot of knowledgeable people...
    Mike - SoCal

07 Sierra 1500HD
    Ultra Mammoth Wheels 17x8
    Nitto Terra Grapplers - 305/70/17
    Line-X Bedliner and Wheel Wells
    NFab Nerf bars
    CST 4" Spindle lift

08 Hybrid Tahoe - wifey's ride
    McGaughy's 2/3 drop kit
    22x9.5 Tyfun Wheels
    Nexen Roadians 285/45/22

Quote Originally Posted by DannyK11 View Post
    Hello all, My name is Daniel and I was and still am a Ford guy. I went to trade my 2007 F-150 in for a new FX4 and to say the least.... The experience was not good at all. I went looking around and stumbled into a Chevrolet dealer. Right away the expereince was much better and the model I picked out gave me memories of my old S-10 ZR5. The dealer did a great job and put me in the truck I WANTED. You simply cant put a price on service and they may have made me a Chevy guy for life.

I love this truck to death, it makes me feel pampered when I drive. It is a 2011 Silverado ex cab, LT3 Z71 with the appearance package.

It feels good to drive a truck I am proud of and life is good in my Chevy!
    I am glad that you had a pleasant experience with your Chevrolet dealer. I would be happy to document this for you if you would like. Please feel free to send the dealer information as well as your contact information including your VIN to me via private message. Welcome to the GM family!

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

I sent the private message but it does not show in my outbox, please let me know if you have revieced it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast