GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

You know how after the McDonalds hot coffee fiasco they put something on all cups to indicate (what should be obvious to anyone) that hot coffee is, well, hot? Do they deliver babies these days and put them in towels labeled 'do not shake'?

Just curious how far gone our litigious society actually is.

Congrats on the Bambina! Got to find her a GM onesie and start her early. LOL

I was already telling her Ford bad, Chevy good. We will have to see if it takes.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    Lilah Marie Laumann born 11:56 pm 4/17/2012. 8 lbs 7 ounces.

Welcome to the world little one.

Alex
    Congrats, man!

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

see new thread for updates.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I told you I'd get back on!! Lol hope everything is going good, should tag me or something in the new thread since searching on my phone is a pain in the behind!!!
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    Lilah Marie Laumann born 11:56 pm 4/17/2012. 8 lbs 7 ounces.

Welcome to the world little one.

Alex
    CONGRATS!!!!!! sorry I am so late on replying with a congratulations,,,
    Hope you are enjoying the amazing miracle of life and joy you have created...

Congrats man. One day you will look back and think it was the best thing that could have ever happened to you. And one day you will have someone to mod with. Just put new IPCW tail lights on today with my ten year old son. It was awesome he loves this stuff just as much as I do.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Just remember to put a special savings account away for the prom dresses and all that stuff. I did . And now she is finally tapping the savings for a higher education. My caboose was a girl and she is the apple of daddy's life. she can dress to the nines, or tens, but still will replace a water pump or whatever else you start doing and now being a woman she can do it much better.
    Yes she still has dad wrapped around her little finger. That finger is a bit larger today then when we sat up all night in a hospital room as she battled meningitis.
    Now at 26 she makes me proud and Thankful every single day. I need to tell her more often so she understands what a lucky man I am.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345