Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: A compendium of pontifications
08-19-2007, 01:25 PM #1
A compendium of pontifications
1. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
2. Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting
3. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's
al lright now.
4. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
5. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
6. When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
7. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
8. A thief fell and broke his leg in wet concrete. He became a hardened
9. Thieves who steal corn from a garden could be charged with stalking.
10. We'll never run out of math teachers because they always multiply.
11. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U C L A.
12. The professor discovered that her theory of earthquakes was on shaky
13. The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
14. If you take a laptop computer for a run you could jog your memory.
15. A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
16. What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway)
17. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
08-19-2007, 06:12 PM #2
Nice Jeff...and clean too.
What did the one strawberry say to the other strawberry.....If it wasn't for you being so fresh we wouldn't be in this jam.
2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E
08-19-2007, 06:16 PM #3
Tags for this Thread