GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

update on the hankook dynapros 49,000 and still going,, they have gotten loud and you can feel the dipped edges esp. when rolling slow,, but its still got enough tread to get me through the winter, i look to get 55,000 out of these tars... which for the price and performance is pretty dang good in my opinion..

terry m

Jr. Mechanic

I'm a little biased but being in the tire business I deal with a lot of different types of tires. The RF10 dyna is an awesome tire and the customers I've sold them to are very satisfied.

I have been told the treadwright tires are good and last a longtime, I would love to put a set on my truck but kind of biased because I have also heard some really bad things about the tread coming right off the tire. I will say that I have a set of Goodyear wranglers and they have also cupped really bad, The Nitto I have been told dont last long but it all depends on how much freeway driving and our off roading you do. I have heard good things about alot of tires but each persons preference is different!!

I had a set of the nitto grapplers and loved them. had the same set on two different trucks. one was a GM and loved them on that and the other was an f250 with a diesel in it and loved them on that. The ford was heavy and they held up great on that truck and they were 8 ply load range D. The truck was hard on them because of the diesel motor but i got about 40,000 on them. they were great in the mud and snow for me.
    02GMC2500 4X4 extcab.Kenda Mud tires.3"Magnaflow true dual Exhaust.throttle body spacer with K&N air filter.Hypertech programmer.White LED dash lights.LED back up lights and marker lights.LED cab lights.LED interior lights.6000k HID conversion lows, with high/low conversion.Installed Center Console

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123