GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Nice new camera!! It takes really good photos of your ride!! Oh...and btw, your ride is continuing to look better and better as time rolls on. Your choices in mods in conjunction with their timing is always spot on

The fresh tint and new wheels really look great, which makes your signature picture look kind of plain...any plans of changing it out soon??
    Thanks Mike.............And on the Sig I'm going to wait on change it......I've got 1 More Big Mod to do??

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    Nice looking Rig!! keeps on looking better and better!
    Thanks Mike....

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul1964 View Post
    Looks as good as ever Mike, and for the less observant the wheels aren't new, he's had them for quite sometime I believe. I know they were on the truck when I first saw it a couple of years ago.
    Thanks Adam...........and your Correct on having the Rims for sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    Mike! Truck looks great, but you already knew that..... What % did you go in the front windows? What camera did you get? DSLR?

Thanks Alston...........the tint is 20%......on the Camera its a Sony Cyber-Shot with 16.2 Mega Pixels.....I'll have to check the Model #, and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    As always Mike, the truck looks GREAT!!!!

Thanks Del.......

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul1964 View Post
    Looks as good as ever Mike, and for the less observant the wheels aren't new, he's had them for quite sometime I believe. I know they were on the truck when I first saw it a couple of years ago.
    Holy Cow!! Two years ago...I didn't think I was away from the site for that long...then it's really time to get that signature pic updated Mike as those some old ass rims you have there.....Hopefully that additional mod will take to long to get installed!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Holy Cow!! Two years ago...I didn't think I was away from the site for that long...then it's really time to get that signature pic updated Mike as those some old ass rims you have there.....Hopefully that additional mod will take to long to get installed!
    Mike.....I've had the Budniks for 4-41/2 years........I bought from a Small Custom Hot Rod shop in Minnesota the name of the shop is Curts Rod and Custom......and when I got the Rims installed I sent the Owner of the Shop a few pictures and he Posted 1 of them on his Web Site(Below)......the Mod coming up is a Katzkin Two-Tone interior which should be here on Friday!!!.....once I'm done with the installing if the Interior, I'll post-up some pictures.....

Link, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the picture of my Truck and then Scroll down again
    http://www.curtsrodandcustom.com/

Legend

Blog Entries

That's pretty cool...You're definitely adding that "99'heartbeat" touch of class to their site! I see now that you switch those out with your stock ones. Thinking back to some of your pics, I was really drawing a blank, as I think I would have noticed by now. I felt bad when Adam said two years, now it's up to 4 1/2!! Thanks for making me feel worse...Kidding, actually, I haven't been around for 2 years let alone 4 1/2, so you can really only hold me accountable for time I have been playing on this site, which is a little over a year.
    Last edited by mfleetwood; 08-24-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Mike, your truck always looks clean...very nice...as always...

btw - how do you guys get your pics so nice in your sig? it tells me i have to use this small format...
    Mike - SoCal

07 Sierra 1500HD
    Ultra Mammoth Wheels 17x8
    Nitto Terra Grapplers - 305/70/17
    Line-X Bedliner and Wheel Wells
    NFab Nerf bars
    CST 4" Spindle lift

08 Hybrid Tahoe - wifey's ride
    McGaughy's 2/3 drop kit
    22x9.5 Tyfun Wheels
    Nexen Roadians 285/45/22

That's pretty cool...You're definitely adding that "99'heartbeat" touch of class to their site! I now see that you switch those out with the your stock ones? Thinking back to some of your pics, I was really drawing a blank, as I think I would have noticed by now. I felt bad when Adam said two years, now it's up to 4 1/2!! Thanks for making me feel worse. Actually, I haven't been around for 2 years let alone 4 1/2, so you can really only hold me accountable for time I have been playing on this site, which is a little over a year.

The reason I bought the Budnik's from the shop in Minn......is he had the Best Pricing on the Rims, he beat everyone else I got Quote's from $95.00 to $110.00 per Rim less!!......and the reason I bought the NNBS 20's......is the Budnik's being Polish Billet, they were taken a beating during the winter's and were getting a little harder to Clean/Polish over the last couple of years.....come late Sept. I'll take off the Budnik's and put the NNBS Rims on......which Hold Up Much Much Better during the winter months, than the Budniks.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mad1500hd View Post
    Mike, your truck always looks clean...very nice...as always...

btw - how do you guys get your pics so nice in your sig? it tells me i have to use this small format...
    Thanks Mike............for me I Copy from my PhotoBucket Account, and then Paste into my Signature.....

Thanks for that info...i guess i need a photbucket account...it doesn't like google i guess...no worries...

and Please post pics of the Katzkin...i talked to a dealer around here and it was going to be around $1400 installed...but they look awesome...
    so can't wait to see your pics...later...

Mike, you should send Curt's shop a updated picture, without the door moldings and the trim painted.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Quote Originally Posted by mad1500hd View Post
    Thanks for that info...i guess i need a photbucket account...it doesn't like google i guess...no worries...

and Please post pics of the Katzkin...i talked to a dealer around here and it was going to be around $1400 installed...but they look awesome...
    so can't wait to see your pics...later...
    Ya Mike.....Open a PhotoBucket Account is the way go......As I mentioned the Katzkin interior will be here on friday.....and after I'm done installing it, I for sure will Post-up Before and after Pics,

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    Mike, you should send Curt's shop a updated picture, without the door moldings and the trim painted.
    That is something I'm going to be doing soon.....he has say he would like to see what the truck looks like now as compared to back then.

Nice Pictures of a nice looking Truck!
    Bill M. Blown 2003 Tahoe Z71