GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Exclamation Looking for the oldest front clips that will go on a 91'..

I know a great deal of the newer (late 9o's stuff) i want to fo the other way even if it requires a little persuasion im good with that.Anyone throwing old iron on the front..?

So, what year Suburban do you have now, and which way do you want to go with the front clip swap? The 80s bodystyle of Suburban went from 1973-1991.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 265K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

i have a 1991..clips in perfect shape was hoping to go old old school mid 60's or such.The clip swaps i have helped others with.As soon as i can get out of the collar i am going to measure a few things,like i said i have a torch a welder and runs shops,just hoping to find someone else who may have done it prior.

For bolt on 73 will be the oldest, I saw a magazine article a while back where someone had a 63 front clip on a mid 80's blazer, didnt look real good the article stated they had a couple hundred hours in body work to make everything fit.
    There was a company that was doing mid 60's front clips for square body chevys, dont remember their name, you could probably find something with a google search.