GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Stripes?????

Default Stripes?????

I'm looking to put stripes on my 07 nbs silverado and was wondering if any of yall hadem and would post some pics for ideas?

thanks

Hey, man. I'm not exactly sure what type of stripes you're referring to but I found a couple of pictures for you to give you an idea of how it looks. I've seen some others around the web that look a bit better but at least this should give you a starting point. As for members with stripes on their NNBS Silverados, I can't quite recall anyone in particular right now. Hope this helps!

Also, this last picture reminds me. There is a user here who has a similar Vortec decal on his front hood that is reflective and can really only be seen at night when light is shining on it. He may also have subtle stripes like that as well. For the life of me, I can't remember his username at the moment. If it comes back to me, I'll get back to you on that.

Thanx that's about what I'm lookin for I just couldn't find a lot of Mj chevys with em

Yeah. I remember seeing at least two NNBS trucks on campus back when I was in college that had stripes. Both trucks had really subtle stripes that were just an off color of their original body paint. In my opinion, it looks best that way.

I just finished em last night Ima put pics up later today

Awesome! I'm excited to see what you did!

Cant wait!
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Here are mine on the hood with the Scoop..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shield2.jpg   newavpicresize.jpg  
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Those stripes are cool I really like the way they look...good call. btw, I thought Texas didn't require you to have the front tag physically displayed on the vehicle anymore (I always had mine on my passenger visor, so if I got pulled over I'd flip the visor down, never had an issue)

2007 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4.8l, 2007 Suzuki XL-7, 2012 H-D Sportster "Seventy-Two"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by