GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hope you get it, post some pictures.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Legend
    Blog Entries

Sounds like you are going to have a big time camping in the Rockies but I am heading for Carolina coast, Isle of Palms to be specific.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    Mike, if you ever saw mrs. stb's truck in person you would think my truck was dull and dirty. Her interior is like new, she polishes and waxes it more than I do my truck, it literly looks like it just came off the showroom floor. She was at the dealership not long ago and three people came into the dealership thinking the truck was a trade-in and wanted to buy it. Of course I'm still hereing about that one!I have to look at the bright side, she enjoys doing it so I don't have to.
    I don't think anyone in their right mind could ever say you truck is dull and dirty; however, since the Mrs puts the additional time and effort in to get those results, she deserves the crown in your family, and the teasing rights for things that happen like at the dealership. You're definitely fortunate in this area, as my wife won't even check her tire pressure or fluids (including washer fluid!).

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BRB46 View Post
    I will be hanging around the house. Probably have a campfire out back Saturday night. Wife has to work Friday and Saturday anyway. Enjoy it everybody and be safe.
    That's pretty cool you can have a campfire in your back yard. If we tried that, several fire trucks would probably be dispatched and I'd end up with a heck of a ticket. Enjoy your relaxing weekend!!

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    hopefully i'll be selling my truck this weekend and looking a at tahoe. guy is supposed to be here saturday and hopefully he drives it back home with him.....
    Good luck selling your truck!! I think this will make vehicle #3 for you since I've been hanging around this site.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    Sounds like you are going to have a big time camping in the Rockies but I am heading for Carolina coast, Isle of Palms to be specific.
    Enjoy the water and the nice calm weather...AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Ugh....and alternating work days as well makes it even worse. Well, hopefully you'll get some time off when the rest are back to work....and avoid the crowds as well.
    avoid the crowds ha! I work at menards. Holidays bring out all the hoodlums looking to get a week long project done in one day.

2002 Suburban 4x4 LS 9 Passenger
    1991 Ford F-150

I doubt Caddiac can stay out of trouble.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Master Mechanic

ya mfleetwood i had an 84 silverado in high school and it was my favorite vehicle now i just can't seem to find "the one" truck!!! my wife says i go thru vehicles like most guys do socks.

trapstud- love the avator!!! Sept 6 season 4!!!!!

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

buddy of mine swung by last night. since both of our wives work all weekend he wants to go find some mud holes to play in. anyone got any ideas for VB?

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    trapstud- love the avator!!! Sept 6 season 4!!!!!
    I've been watching behind the scenes stuff on the sutter ink you tube channel. It has been holding me over for the time being.

2002 Suburban 4x4 LS 9 Passenger
    1991 Ford F-150

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by trapstud View Post
    I've been watching behind the scenes stuff on the sutter ink you tube channel. It has been holding me over for the time being.
    ya i've been watching that, the itunes app extras and have all 3 season on the dvr watching a few here and there!!

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123