GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

shoulda got a 4x4 as long as you were at it, but its not bad looking otherwise.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

i only like the new bodystyle avalanche and i really only wanted the ltz trim. well, that was out of my price rance, especially used lol. 4wd would have been great, but i didn't "need it". they had 3 tundras on the lot. one was the first gen(don't like), second one was a 2009 with about 15000 miles but it was the double cab and then this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Badbrad469 View Post
    actually purchased my first non-american vehicle, even though it was built here. got a good deal on a 2007 tundra. loaded, crewmax, 5.7, leather, premium stereo, buckets etc. basically every option but 4wd, nav and backup sensors. there was nothing wrong with my silvy but this was a good deal and i wanted a bigger truck. i've always liked the way the new tundras were since they came out. i can post pics if y'all would like to see lol

You made a decent choice, the Tundra is bullet proof, very reliable! Prior to buying my Suburban, i was set on getting a new Toyota Sequoia Full size SUV built on the Tundra platform. However i got Sticker shock and Toyota wouldnt Budge one bit on the price. No big deal, i love this Suburban 2500.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

ya, from what i've seen, there aren't too many incentives that toyota offers. i'm very happy with the vehicle so far. everybody that looks at it in person keeps asking if it's new. it even still has that "new car smell" believe it or not. i'm still in that "giddy school boy" mode where i try to find excuses to drive it somewhere lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12