GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Chevy Avalanche Photo Thread

Let's see pics of your Chevy Avalanche in this thread. Post away!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I know I'm not the only one on here....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newavpicresize.jpg   newcanoenhousetrees.jpg   11939.jpg  
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I'll join Enkei here...

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck

Still a bit more to do, but it's a start!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Avy Front.jpg   Euro Tails Compressed.jpg  
    2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Z66 WBH, AVS smoked rain guards, AVS smoked bug shield, Bose 6-disk CD changer, Bully Fire Strip w/ Sequential turn, 6 on-high, amber DRLs, tinted euro tails, Pace Setter Performance Dual Exhaust, K&N CAI, GlowShift gauges in dual pillar pod.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMYtango View Post
    Still a bit more to do, but it's a start!

Is this what they look like if you rip the cladding off? What year did they lose the cladding but still keep the cat eye headlights?!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Cladding was from 02-06 Although My 02 which was one of the first sold in the US was in my driveway on June 1st of 01.. It was seen in many Ad's in Mag's But the 03-06 Model years you could get one called a WBH (without Body Hardware) It had the same front nose as a Silverado The Cladded nose was differant from any other GM trucks..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Disney 022.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	43094Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Disney 042.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	43095
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Does mine count 03 Escalade Ext
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2003 escalade ext.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	43096

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Quote Originally Posted by moogvo View Post
    Is this what they look like if you rip the cladding off? What year did they lose the cladding but still keep the cat eye headlights?!
    2002 was the only year that required the cladding. In 2003, they introduced the WBH (without body hardware) package like mine is so it has the silverado front clip and different body panels that aren't formed with the contours and clips for the cladding. You could get them either with or without cladding for the rest of that generation from 2003-2006.

And Phantom, that counts. That Escalade is a nice looking rig. I really like those. Good on you for using it to plow too!
    Last edited by pmf608; 08-20-2012 at 10:35 PM.

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck

GM was big on that cladding back in the early 2000s. My Aztek had cladding that was mounted with 3M tape. I like the Avalanche... It will probably be my next purchase... It looks like a suburban with the top chopped in the rear... Although the 'burb never got the "cat eye" nose treatment...

I have seen a Tahoe that someone swapped the cat eye nose onto... It looked awesome.
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast