GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Default Installed Katzkin....

Over the Weekend I installed my Katzkin Interior.......I went with a Smoke Gray Leather W/Black Suede Inserts,

Before,

Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 05-11-2012 at 12:58 PM.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

WOW!! They look great Mike.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Oh yeah, that looks awesome Mike. Another tastefully done mod. Just curious, how difficult was the install?
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    WOW!! They look great Mike.
    Thanks Del.....

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul1964 View Post
    Oh yeah, that looks awesome Mike. Another tastefully done mod. Just curious, how difficult was the install?
    Thanks Adam.............It wasn't to Difficult, as the Late model Vehicle's don't have Hog-Rings, like the older Vehicles, the factory Interior was held on with.....Velcro and Plastic Clips......the Katzkin Interior has Velcro.....Plastic Clips and Zipper's....What took some time, was making Cut-outs for the....Headrest and Arm Rest......Katzkin had the Cut-out for the Seat Belts......Overall I would say it wasn't that hard to installed the interior.....I set out all of the Katzkin Interior in the Sun.....which made it more Ply-able and that made it a little Easier to install.
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 09-06-2011 at 11:56 AM.

That looks great Mike!! I have heard good things about Katzkin and from the looks of yours, it is true.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    That looks great Mike!! I have heard good things about Katzkin and from the looks of yours, it is true.
    Thanks Alston............I wish you could see it in Person, I am Very Impressed with the Fit and Finish on this Katzkin Interior......It Looks Awesome!!

Absolutley Awesome looking covers.They look like they fit really tight to the seats,nice job!.Do you mind if i ask how much they set you back!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

What is that handle on the far back of the seat for? I don't believe my seats have that.
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbomber View Post
    Absolutley Awesome looking covers.They look like they fit really tight to the seats,nice job!.Do you mind if i ask how much they set you back!
    Thanks Terry........the Katzkin Interior's are not seat cover's, they are replacements for the factory cloth Interior, which need to be removed before, installing the Katzkin interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean_Green_95 View Post
    What is that handle on the far back of the seat for? I don't believe my seats have that.
    Not sure on what handle your asking about???....sorry.

Mike the seats looks awesome, brings the interior all together, but I gotta say the full center console is my favorite, I need to find one for mine except indark gray.
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by