GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Air turns on and off?

Hows it going everybody, I was just hopping back in my truck from grabbing a coffee, start it up and the air is on with none of the air controls on. I drove it home and parked it, shut it off and the air was still on. So I go out to leave today and the battery's dead. Anybody have an idea why this is doing this? short in the fusebox? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

could be the computer control box for the interior fan. the 03 i used to have did that to me once. $110 for the part and put it in and I was on my way, it sounds like yours is doing the exact same thing mine did.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Thanks Alex, This is the second time its happened! ill have to take a look at it after lunch ill keep you updated!

Has your concern been resolved? I can also look into this with your VIN. Please feel free to keep me posted. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.