Hello all, I'm new to this forum, but have been reading through stuff for an hour now and have found some very interesting information. I own a 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab, 6.0l that I've had since it was new. Lately I've been experiencing some strange and random electrical issues. To start when I use the mist setting for the windshield wipers, the wipers stay on for 2-3-4 times before they stop wiping. When I have the wipers set on intermittent they do the same thing, they'll wipe 2-3-4 times before stopping. When I start the truck sometimes the bell stays on and won't shut off till I shut truck off and re start. Just today I noticed my low fuel light go on, and the bell didn't alert me, also when I leave my headlights on now there's no warning beep telling me so. Sometimes I can hear the cluster (dash speedo) making some noise with the truck is off and sitting. And as I've read here, if I let my truck sit for 5-6 days the batteries are dead when I go to start (and I've made sure nothing's left on inside). I am a firefighter and have radios and lighting equipment in the truck, thinking it may have been a draw from that equipment, I wired everything into a switch block so I can make sure everything is off through a separate switch box. I replaced both batteries in 2009 with Interstate's. I am pretty stumped right now and don't want to spend a ton of money at a dealer. I am a do-it-yourselfer and am hoping someone has some helpful info for me. I was wondering if I should replace the computer for the whole truck? I did have the cluster replaced as part of a recall years ago, but since the last recall I've never been back to the dealer. I ran some strange codes out of the truck this July, told me I needed a throttle body, thought it was strange so I cleared the codes and haven't had any issues since. I appreciate everyone's help in advance!

Cheers!!