GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Tattoos

Well here is a pic of the start of my tattoo as a memorial of my grandfather. I still need to get his info done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo-0281.jpg  
    Matt
    1987 GMC Sierra Classic 5.7TBI

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Well, I will post pix's later but I have 5 and the oldest is the Grimm Reaper on left Bicep, got it when I got my first HD Sportster 1976 Liberty Edition (1776-1976) and AMF still owned, I was 20 yrs old. So that was 30 yrs ago, mostly black, a little color. Have a Wizard on the Right Bicep, its the means from the extremes of the Reaper, need a little magic to get through life. The Tiger on the left forearm was to be the beginning of the wild life I was leading buit had not continued on, but will here now that I turn 50 yrs old, will make it the end of the sleeve, with the additions of tombstones with the family members who have passed away, with their dates. Will re-color the Wizard and add the castle around him wit the small town on the right shoulder with a Dragon watching over the town. Left calf has a pruple Dragon, just wanted some small dragons there when I moved here to Florida, so I will add couple of more.
    I love the sunshine so much over the years and it damages TAT's, so now that I live here and get all the sun I want I can get back to tattoo's again. I want only 1 bar/sheild on my right calf. I have a Heart on my left high Ass cheek that has a lightning bolt through it(I know, to much info here,right?), with some coloring and etching. It was a cover up of my second ex-wife's name,Oops, no names except blood family.... So there you go, now in a short time I will add the pictures to the lifestyle.....

P.S. Was wondering when someone, or me was going to add this????

Jeff
    Last edited by JMoney02; 01-17-2009 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Updates
    JMoney02

ihave one and my frien di it for free i thinks is cool is the center of the aztec calendar its not the same i made some changes as u canseehttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1294908

I have 3. The first one I got was the Mustang. I grew up around them....60's models of course. My father and both of his brothers owns them so I have always loved them. The second is a mermaid because I love the sea....korny I guess, but she is beautiful and the third is a skull and crossbones that my husband drew. Thought it was a cool way to show off his talent! The Mustang and mermaid are on my back and the skull on my forearm....tough to deal with that one since I work in a bank! Anyway, I love them all, don't regret any, want more....and oh yeah.....you can't stop at just one!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skull tat sarah.jpg   mermaid tat.jpg   mustang tat.jpg  

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Well, turned 50 on Friday the 23rd and the Monday past when we were in Daytona the Wife had me out at Jet Set Tattoo Parlor for my Zodiac sign and the number "50" in the middle. Why 50, well with my past life style I NEVER thought I would make it to 50......Pixs to follow....90.00 for the Tat, 15.00 for the tip......Came out nice.....

Jeff

i have 3, but pics of only 1. here is my latset and my fav. it took 3 years to get it done, but only a few hrs from start to finish. when i had time, he didnt, and vice-versa..
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=42388788.

that was fresh. still work to be done, but i have to wait till we both have to time to work again lol
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Jr. Apprentice

here's mine, i've always been an automotive junky. got this a few months ago (sept) for my 25th birthday. i've had my jeep for just over 4 years now and love them. so i got a tattoo of a jeep (not mine). my next one will be an old fashion pin up girl sitting on a tire with flames in the background. anyways, this was just after it was finished.
    92 Silverado 2500 "tow bi***"
    355 v-8 2wd dual exhaust
    90k miles
    00 Jeep Wrangler "toy"
    2inch spring spacers, 1inch body lift on 35's with cut fenders
    4.0 inline six, 5 speed

Jr. Mechanic

I have my wife's name tattooed on the right side of my neck. It was done 3 years ago around Christmas. She was shocked because it was so big, but it's amazing what a nice starched collared shirt can do at work. No one notices until dress down Friday which is every other Friday.

Last edited by StillMatic; 01-25-2009 at 08:16 PM.
    1997 GMC Suburban
    22 inch Ice Metal Rims
    170k and still truckin'

My first tattoo was for a sentimental reason. I got it because of my first son who passed away inside his moms belly two weeks before due date. Its a cross with his birthday in it.

The second one I got was kind of a just because tatto. I watched my fiance' get one and it made me want another. That one is a tribal tatto with a pisces symbol in the middle. Beacause i'm a pisces of course.
    Last edited by silveradfo24's; 03-16-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    2004 Silverado
    Ram Air Hood
    Land Rover Headlight Grill Conversion
    Euro LED taillights
    Street Scene roll pan with billet inserts
    Keyston front bumper cover
    Boss 333 24" Wheels on 295/35/24 Nitto 420s tires
    Airaid Cold air induction
    Airaid Throttle Body Spacer
    Jet power control module
    Gaylord TL Series with the Speedstur wing
    7" Kenwood Touchscreen Dvd in Dash
    VDI 45 degree Lambo doors
    2/2 Belltech lowering spindles and shackles with beltech lowering shocks
    Mcgaughy 2 inch lowering leaf springs

Heres my 2 contributions to body ink

Both are over 20 years old so they dont look as good as they once did, the Tomcat is actually colored but its hard to tell anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by