Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Article Writers Needed on GMTC!
10-03-2011, 11:05 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Article Writers Needed on GMTC!
I'm in need for some article writers and/or bloggers on the site. Please PM me if you are interested.
Information & Requirements
- Casual web writing needed. You need to be able to write in a web-friendly tone and have basic understanding on trucks, suvs and the automotive world.
- How many articles each week? We're going to need each person to knock out about five of these per day, so at least 25 per week. Of course, the sky is the limit so you can write as many as you can put out - just as long as the quality is good.
- What are the article topics? Don't worry, I will work with the writer/writers to help draft out what should be written about and we can develop the system together. Basically, the topics are on the site already, they just need to be formatted better. Vehicle fact sheets & information, news with GM, sales numbers, vehicle photos, aftermarket gizmos and more.
- Any special perks? Yes, I am starting up a review corner and I will be asking vendors for sample products that can be reviewed. If you have a vehicle that matches the review piece, you can test it out and write about it.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 16Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:15 PM