GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default My 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500

I am new to the forum and figured i would show you my truck. its a 2010 chevy silverado 1500 with a ready lift 2.25 leveling kit up front and a 2.25 inch readylift leveling block in the rear. Its got a DeeZee cab rack and a UWS deep tool box in the bed. In the summer it also has a tracone rack system on it for my kayaks. Inside i have weathertech floor liners and a du ha underseat storage.
    here are a few pics.
    after i bought the truck. Stock

After the front leveling kit was installed.

After the rear leveling kit was installed.

Welcome to the forum. The leveling kit looks great. I have to say though...the truck looked much better in the first pic. I'm just not into the massive tool box and headache rack.

Welcome to the club. Your truck looks great!! I see the DucksUnlimited decal, is the truck a DU edition?
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout07 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. The leveling kit looks great. I have to say though...the truck looked much better in the first pic. I'm just not into the massive tool box and headache rack.
    Thanks! but the headache rack was a must to many broken windows in the other 03' 2500 while hawling wood so the headache rack is the same price as one window so i figured i would save my self the headache. And tool box holds all my tools.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    Welcome to the club. Your truck looks great!! I see the DucksUnlimited decal, is the truck a DU edition?
    no sadly its not a DU edition truck i got those emblems from cabelas there is one of the drivers door and one on the tailgate. I normally have a decal on the rear window but the headache rack makes it so you wouldnt see it.

Once i get my tax return ill be upgrading to a rancho 4 inch lift.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

oh i forgot to mention the headache rack and tool box inside and out are going to be linex'ed before christmas. Along with a line from the trim down along the bottom of the truck. And 2 work lights on the back of the headache rack and 2 lights under the rear bumper.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard as well! and where are you located?

Also the truck looks nice, and i agree a headache rack is a must have when hauling wood. though i almost wonder if black would look a bit better? then again the rims look good when polished.
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

The Rancho lift kit is a great kit. Take a look at mfleetwood and ajarman's photo albums. The rack/toolbox will look good with the Line-X.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Truck looks great, but it needs some major lighting upgrades. maybe about five 6" lights on the headache rack, keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Truck looks great, but it needs some major lighting upgrades. maybe about five 6" lights on the headache rack, keep up the great work.
    Its definitely getting some light upgrades but not on top of the headache rack i like to keep a low profile up top but 4 lights on the front of the truck but iam trying to figure out how i want to do it, whether with a warn trans4mer winch bumber with an x12,000 or if i want a nfab light bar. either way it with have two flod lights and two spot lights up front with 4 55 watt work lights in the back two on the 45 degree angle of the headache rack with custom quater inch thick brackets and two under the rear bumper but i not sure where under the bumper is a good spot for them.

And iam from the great state of New Hampshire! haha

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    Welcome aboard as well! and where are you located?

Also the truck looks nice, and i agree a headache rack is a must have when hauling wood. though i almost wonder if black would look a bit better? then again the rims look good when polished.
    I agree i think black would look better to which is why they are going to get a coating of linex both the rack and the inside and outside of the tool box.

2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT
    OEM factory heated tow mirrors
    Weathertech floor liners
    Du-Ha underseat storage
    DeeZee Cab Rack
    UWS Deep Toolbox
    Linex Bed with soon to be linex'ed cab rack and tool box
    Readylift leveling kit front and rear

Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYLIFER View Post
    I agree i think black would look better to which is why they are going to get a coating of linex both the rack and the inside and outside of the tool box.
    Black would make it look much better.

Welcome!,truck looks great!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"