GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

I never get much of a kick from energy drinks but a close friend of mine swears by the Cocaine energy drinks. Everytime he goes to Fl. he buys a couple cases.

Monster + Juice is good as hell ha. Especially the one in the black can with Yellow M sign on the can and really good with mixing drinks lol!

2008 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab Lt Z71 5.3 V8
    7.5 Inch Rough Country Suspension Lift
    RBP Replica Grille Black w Chrome Rivets
    Recon Smoked Cab Roof Lights
    N-Fab Powdercoated Gloss black Cab Length Nerf Steps
    5% Tint over 20% all the way around / 5% Eyebrow Strip
    AVS Smoked Window Visors
    Z71 Stickers Black & Metallic Silver
    Tow Mirrors / Smoked Turn Signals
    XM Satellite Radio Fin / Color Matched
    Interior Plastic Pieces / Color Matched
    Power Acoustic Tweeters
    Painted Bowties / Color Matched
    Painted Door Handles / Color Matched
    Smittybilt Bull Bar / Color Matched
    Custom Rolled Edge Exhaust Tips / Color Matched
    Custom 2.5 Inch Cat Back True Dual Exhaust
    Flowmaster Super 40 Series Dual in / Dual out
    Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe
    K&N Air Filter
    18x9 Rockstars Machined Black
    Center Caps / Color Matched
    33.13.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    New Front Wheel Well Liners
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Tailights
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Third Brake Light / Smoked
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Halo Projector Headlights
    Notto HID Kit 10,000k Low beams
    Recon L.E.D. Light Bar
    Buschwacker OE Style Tailgate Cap
    AMI Gloss Black Antenna
    Debadged Chrome Lettering
    Door Molding Removed

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well I am working for Liquid Lightning energy drink now. www.llenergy.com The owners have gone out of the way to give it great teaste and High on B-12.. I know it's not all over the US yet but it's coming to a 7-11 soon....

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Well I am working for Liquid Lightning now www.energy.com and the owners have gone out of the way to make it teste Great.. It should be coming to all 7-11's very soon be on the lookout....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    I was hooked on Lost 5-0 but they stop making them I have been on Monster Lo-Carb for about 2 years. I have one every day around 3pm....not addictive at all.
    I used to do the lo-carb, until I found the zero product. Monster is a great brand name overall.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Well I am working for Liquid Lightning energy drink now. www.llenergy.com The owners have gone out of the way to give it great teaste and High on B-12.. I know it's not all over the US yet but it's coming to a 7-11 soon....

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Well I am working for Liquid Lightning now www.energy.com and the owners have gone out of the way to make it teste Great.. It should be coming to all 7-11's very soon be on the lookout....
    Huh, will have to take a look at that, any idea when it's going to come out? How about some free samples for a certain website/blog owner that I might happen to know???

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Monster Assault (red can), or Venom

2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3
    Factory Tint
    Recon Taillights
    2.5 ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    Low Profile Toolbox
    Westin Nerf Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I used to do the lo-carb, until I found the zero product. Monster is a great brand name overall.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Huh, will have to take a look at that, any idea when it's going to come out? How about some free samples for a certain website/blog owner that I might happen to know???
    I will try the zero today, Steve and let you know. I did go in a 7-11 *i think* the other day and saw Monser lo-car 2 for $2.22 so I picked them up and when it came time for me to open one it did not taste the same. It was an off brand Monster that 7-11 has. Is this along the lines of what you are working with Enki?

________2013 4C Rated__________

Blog Entries

I drink Sugar Free Red Bull. Usually one in the morning mon - sat.

2002 Suburban 4x4 LS 9 Passenger
    1991 Ford F-150

I try not to drink them too often but will occasionally drink NOS (original not the other flavors).
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by TRANNY PRO View Post
    Tim Horton's coffee
    I don't think we can get that down here. I need one of my Canadian brothers to send me some Timmy's so I can try it out this winter.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    I try not to drink them too often but will occasionally drink NOS (original not the other flavors).
    I've seen that and honestly it concerns me that I'm actually drinking NoS and not a drink with a clever branding name.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by trapstud View Post
    I drink Sugar Free Red Bull. Usually one in the morning mon - sat.
    and Sunday is your day of rest from the energy drinks I take it.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    I did go in a 7-11 *i think* the other day and saw Monser lo-car 2 for $2.22 so I picked them up and when it came time for me to open one it did not taste the same. It was an off brand Monster that 7-11 has. Is this along the lines of what you are working with Enki?
    MONSER? That's almost french isn't it? That's like Bryer's Ice Cream and Dryer's Ice Cream.

^ exactly like that!! Looked just like it. Even the print around the top, but was differen words rather than the "taurine" "ginsing" words.

Zero is not too bad....BUT go to stick with my lo-card, Steve!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by