GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I used to do the lo-carb, until I found the zero product. Monster is a great brand name overall.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Huh, will have to take a look at that, any idea when it's going to come out? How about some free samples for a certain website/blog owner that I might happen to know???
    Well funny you should say that.. I showed this post to the owners son and he's going to try to push something along at marketing.
    So maybe.. We are getting Dist through a( Mcain) Co that does all the 7-11's and a ton of gas stations.. Check out the site and I will let you know.. www.llenergy.com
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Well funny you should say that.. I showed this post to the owners son and he's going to try to push something along at marketing.
    So maybe.. We are getting Dist through a( Mcain) Co that does all the 7-11's and a ton of gas stations.. Check out the site and I will let you know.. www.llenergy.com
    Sweetness, I'd love to try it out.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

i used to love these ones called Lost Energy.

now I drink Sobe, monster revive, or AMP overdrive.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Full Throttle Blue Agave is the one I go for when I'm going to get an energy drink.
    Last edited by FrigginNoodles; 10-13-2011 at 11:39 AM.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Blog Entries

I've been partial to Red Bull for nearly a decade. They used to drink that stuff by the case on Deadliest Catch and I remember the Red Bull "can trucks" driving around doing promotions back into the 90's. I've strayed from time to time, but there's something about brand preference that's a sour mistress at times.

crushed red bull can gives you wings ... sort of
    Clint
    Rockwall, Texas

2008 Suburban 4WD BEAST! plus a couple of other Chevy rides!

I'm old school and get my caffeine the old fashioned way by drinking coffee.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

i just stick to regular red bulls :p

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbomber View Post
    I'm old school and get my caffeine the old fashioned way by drinking coffee.
    Yeah, that's funny because caffeine was not readily consumed before tea and coffee ... now it's taurine, vitamin b6 & b12 plus niacin and some other vitamin B's. I was skeptical, but they really do work and I almost never drink coffee anymore.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

After baseball practice yesterday the kids were starving (it was a late practice) so we went to the QuikTrip and got some snacks and drinks. I got caffeine-free diet coke and I let the kids get a smoothie. WELL, my 7-year-old got a Dr. Pepper smoothie and I guess that must be made from Dr. Pepper syrup and has caffeine and sugar in it. He didn't sleep well and woke up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night and kept me awake trying to get him back to sleep.

So, needless to say it's 12:00 now and I'm just getting going now ... would be asleep still if it weren't for my monster friend though.

Monster absolute zero, Green, low carb, if its monster ill drink it.

2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)

Mine is Real Tree's energy drinks.

Team RealtreeŽ Energy Drink | Realtree.com
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by