GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

I drink (unsweetened) iced tea by the gallon ... daily. It's good for you (naturally full of antioxidants) and caffeinated, too.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well we are in US Foods now and a few other Dist's in the North East from Boston down to Va. Working on going to more areas soon.. Steve I will see what I can do.. I still have not gotten my Shirt... I am glad to see that you got some STIFF of our stuff..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9558.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	42748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9555.jpg 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	42749Be on the lookout for our other drinks..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9563.jpg 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	42750
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Skip the drinks, send the girl...

I drink Monster Khaos every morning with my breakfast sandwich. It seems the hardest to find in most of the stores here. If thats not available then I drink the original green Monster. I can count on 2 hands how many black coffees with sugar Ive had in my life. Like hot tea but just dont drink it. Will do a capachino in the winter early in the morning to warm up and wake up.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    I use to drink the Sobe energy drinks. Then they stopped making them because people were growing a third nipple. Just kidding I donít know why.
    So now I drink the 5hr energy shot.
    Really, a third nipple? Wonder if I could get a case or two for the wife to drink.

I'm not a energy drink person but f I'm really tired before the gym I would have to go with NOS red cherry .. The flavor is just intense

Pabst Blue Ribbon.
    Lerch
    This is Chevy Country.

I'm with you Steve, loving the Monster Zero. I loved the original Monster, but when I started losing weight last year (down 80 pounds now), I started watching my caloric intake. I've tried Red Bull, Amp, Full Throttle, NOS, and others...but for my money, I gotta go Monster.
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I drink (unsweetened) iced tea by the gallon ... daily. It's good for you (naturally full of antioxidants) and caffeinated, too.
    You can't be from the south if you're drinking unsweetened ice tea. That's just ain't right!
    Matt

My favorite is the Monster Rehab ROJO Tea by far. It is sooo good and has helped me more than a few times after a long night

Mud Truck
    1984 Chevy K5 Blazer
    -454 Edelbrock V8
    -33" BFG Mud Tires

Daily Driver
    2006 Chevy Silverado K1500 LT Z71 - 5.3 V8
    -Bull Bar
    -Step Bars
    -Flowmaster 40 with dual tailpipes
    -Smoked Tails

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast