Well today i ended up finding a extra rockstarr center cap that i had got for free when one center cap was messed up! They are the same as the ones i have on the truck now so i decided to test some painting out on it! I popped off the fake chrome allen bolt's which is very easily with a screw driver. I then took the chrome star off which is easy also 4 or 5 screws hold it on the center cap. I only used 320 grit sand paper to dull the chrome didnt take long at all by hand. I washed it off and made sure it dried then i painted it with the Rustoleum Plastic spray paint and no promer is needed with it. I gave it about 4 light coats and have it sitting out to dry until tomorrow!

I then used the 320 grit sand paper on the black center cap and was really easy to prep for paint except the star cut out took maybe 10 min to sand and get all the spots just right! I then washed and dried it and gave it 4 light coats one after another after a few minutes and will be drying until tomorrow also. I hope that the paint sticks and if it does it's really not that bad at all to do maybe 45 min. to do both parts! Oh and the post's i already cut down so i can use that one to put on the truck so i would only need to do 3 more and have them installed! I will update everyone tomorrow how it turned out and take a pic!