GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default It's Fall Right?

Guys,
    Be thankful for where you live and have all four seasons! I am in So Cal, have lived here my whole life and its back up to 105 degrees today. I thought it was Fall already! It's too hot I tell you, hahaha. Its days like this that I want to move and being that I am a huge Packer fan, Wisconsin looks pretty good. Hahaha, Go from one extreme to the other.
    Dave V. -- Riverside, California
    Owner of --
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8Liter V8 engine 2WD w/Kenwood Double DIN CD/DVD Player
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 350ci V8 engine with 500+ horsepower (Still Under Construction)

good thing its supposed to cool off again tomorrow and this weekend. gotta love those santa ana's. Rain last week and got down to the 50's and 60's and back over 100 yesterday and today. they lied when they said San Diego was 72 and sunny all year
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    good thing its supposed to cool off again tomorrow and this weekend. gotta love those santa ana's. Rain last week and got down to the 50's and 60's and back over 100 yesterday and today. they lied when they said San Diego was 72 and sunny all year
    Agreed, I live in Riverside, so its usually about 20 degrees warmer than the beach. But I work in LA county so its cooler, but its 105 here at work right now.
    And yeah, what about that rain last week that was a nice change.
    Owner of --
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8Liter V8 engine 2WD w/Kenwood Double DIN CD/DVD Player
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 350ci V8 engine with 500+ horsepower (Still Under Construction)

We have four seasons and i welcome the cooler weather of fall but i'm definitly not looking forward to the -45 celsius days of winter thats coming.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Bigbomber, ya I couldn't see myself in that kind of weather. But it would be a neat experience for my butt. Its funny a few years ago I went to Colorado in the winter, it was about 15 degrees and I was wearing shorts. Everyone was giving me a look cause they thought I was nuts. I guess the warm Sun is in my veins too.
    Owner of --

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodking86 View Post
    Agreed, I live in Riverside, so its usually about 20 degrees warmer than the beach. But I work in LA county so its cooler, but its 105 here at work right now.
    And yeah, what about that rain last week that was a nice change.
    yeah thats similar to here. I work in La Jolla (coast) and live in "east county" so about 20 miles inland of downtown SD. So normally about 15-20 warmer where I live than downtown
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

La Jolla is super nice, actually San Diego is just nice all around.
    Owner of --

Wow, it was hot here for a while and now it's cooled down quite a bit in North Texas. I'm VERY glad that we're not in the 100 degree days anymore.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Wow, it was hot here for a while and now it's cooled down quite a bit in North Texas. I'm VERY glad that we're not in the 100 degree days anymore.
    Steve,
    Last week was great here, it was about 70-80 and had a day of rain. But this whole week has been warm and yesterday through this weekend is suppose to be in the three digits.
    Owner of --

been in the 70s here for most of the last 3 weeks. gets real humid on some days. today was the warmest its been at 79. im not complaining. :-D

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast