GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Republican Straw Poll

So Florida acts like a 2 year old and moves their primary forward. I think GMTC should best all of them with an October primary. Yes America, you will see it first here. Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida (oh please; they recently figured out how to make the hole next to the name of the candidate!) all are second place to GMTC.

Who will it be? Lets make it simple:
    1) Mitt Romney
    2) Rick Perry
    3) Herman Cain

So weigh in with your favorite!
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

None of the above!!!
    But then again I dont have any other good recomendations to throw out either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    None of the above!!!
    But then again I dont have any other good recomendations to throw out either.
    Ron Paul 2012

it doesnt matter either way. unless your rich and elite life is only going to get worse for you.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    So Florida acts like a 2 year old and moves their primary forward. I think GMTC should best all of them with an October primary. Yes America, you will see it first here. Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida (oh please; they recently figured out how to make the hole next to the name of the candidate!) all are second place to GMTC.

Who will it be? Lets make it simple:
    1) Mitt Romney
    2) Rick Perry
    3) Herman Cain

So weigh in with your favorite!
    Herman Cain is better than Mitt Romney and Rick Perry, and I've even donated money to him last month. However a friend mentioned Ron Paul. And within 72 hours of that I have become a HUGE RON PAUL supporter.
    Here's some short videos about this years presidential race if you care to watch them:
    this is about 3min long RON PAUL is EXPLODING (Jon Stewart 2012 Trust Today) - YouTube
    this one is less than 2min Ron Paul: Black This Out! - YouTube

If you found those interesting this is a 10min video that pretty much lays out his stance on the issues

here is a short list of his recent big wins that they have failed to adequately report on TV
    Conservative Political Action Conference aka CPAC: i believe 32% gave him the win with romney down 8 or 9%
    He won the Christian Values Conference Straw Poll
    He won the California straw poll beating the nearest competitor by the double digits
    He's also placed in the top 3 for many other state straw polls

ok I'll get of my soap box now but if this at all interests you check this out: Black THIS Out Moneybomb for Ron Paul! October 19th, 2011
    this is the video that started it for me its pretty bad ass at the end.

Legend
    Blog Entries

I don't know if Ron Paul can gather enough support. Dumping the Federal Reserve system is a little extreme. What got our country in the mess was not the Fed but greed. Irresponsible lending practices, over stimulation of the housing sector under the Clinton Administration, but mostly by a consumer driven economy fueled by credit cards that is not under pinned by a manufacturing base.

I like Herman Cain but he is an unknown making it unlikely he can draw enough support. Mit Romney, would have us believe he is a conservative. Can't see Massachusetts ever electing a conservative. That leaves Perry. The alternative is the current administration. I am not sure at this point if I will waste my time going to the polls.

Any body game for a seance? May be we could get Ronald Reagan to possess the body of Rick Perry.

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    I don't know if Ron Paul can gather enough support. Dumping the Federal Reserve system is a little extreme. What got our country in the mess was not the Fed but greed. Irresponsible lending practices, over stimulation of the housing sector under the Clinton Administration, but mostly by a consumer driven economy fueled by credit cards that is not under pinned by a manufacturing base.

I like Herman Cain but he is an unknown making it unlikely he can draw enough support. Mit Romney, would have us believe he is a conservative. Can't see Massachusetts ever electing a conservative. That leaves Perry. The alternative is the current administration. I am not sure at this point if I will waste my time going to the polls.

Any body game for a seance? May be we could get Ronald Reagan to possess the body of Rick Perry.
    I agree that dumping the fed sounds drastic, but audits are necessary. This is a short article that puts a lot info into perspective. Ignoring Ron Paul Has Reached Comic Proportions

and here's a really good reason not to vote for Herman Cain
    Herman Cain | Campaign Scandal | The Atlanta Post

I'm also way down for a seance. Reagan 2012! haha

How about Gary Busey? I'm sure he would be a better candidate than these nut jobs. haha jk

Well I support the stance one Black man has(allegedly), even if he isn't running for Pres I like Bill Cosby's stance on several things and Robyn Williams for Vice.
    AMERICA NEEDS A CANDIDATE WITH THIS PLATFORM!!
    I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2012.. HERE IS MY PLATFORM:
    (1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.
    (2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!
    (3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.
    (4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.
    (5). Social Security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.
    (6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.
    (7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports .... for life.
    (8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
    (9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.
    (10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.
    (11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.
    (12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.
    My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ...... nevertheless....
    GOD BLESS AMERICA !
    Sincerely, Bill Cosby

Here is a candidate & platform that ALL of us can support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always like Robin William's as an actor in both comedic and dramatic rolls...Never thought much of him in political terms...perhaps he should run for president. LOL..........
    ROBIN WILLIAMS FOR PRESIDENT
    Now this one is a winner!!!! How about Robin for President!!! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan... what we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.
    Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)
    I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace.
    So, here's one plan:
    1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. We will promise never to "interfere" again.
    2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.
    3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.
    4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 day visits unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself; don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.
    5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, or they get a "D" and it's back home, baby.
    6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.
    7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.
    8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah,or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them gets "lost" or is taken by their army. The people who need it most get very little, anyway.
    9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
    9b) Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.
    10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.
    Now, isn't this a winner of a plan?
    "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.'
    She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?' "

-- Robin

Last edited by Coach24; 11-15-2011 at 10:46 PM.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

What we lack in this country is leadership. Neither party is providing it. The two party system is failure and we need another option.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by