GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default GMTC Window Stickers going out tomorrow

Sorry for the delay on this, I had forgotten a couple of you last time around (see this thread to see why my mind was occupied) and we have a bunch more to send out. I think I need addresses from a couple of you, but I'll get to it later today or tomorrow and they'll be in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

got a few more going out today as well.

Oh crap! There is a whole nother batch of stickers that need to go out. I will try to get them printed up and shipped tonight. Sorry, this server meltdown has me all confused. :-(

I had a few more to ship out today.

We are almost out of medium stickers! Plenty of Large and Extra Large stickers in stock though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I had a few more to ship out today.

We are almost out of medium stickers! Plenty of Large and Extra Large stickers in stock though.
    I was wondering about getting a GMTC sticker for my truck. Glad I found this where and how can I get one Steve?

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Thanks , going to stick it on the rear window along with 88 Dale JR

2012 Silverado

Sweet, I remember this idea coming up long ago and didn't know it ever came to fruition. I really need to pay more attention. X-LG Sticker Ordered!!

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    Sweet, I remember this idea coming up long ago and didn't know it ever came to fruition. I really need to pay more attention. X-LG Sticker Ordered!!
    Just packed it up and will ship it in the AM, thanks for ordering and remember to post pics when you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Just packed it up and will ship it in the AM, thanks for ordering and remember to post pics when you get it.
    Thanks Steve. I'm looking forward to it. I'll get a picture posted as soon as I can.

What are the deminsions of the stickers
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by