GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default GMTC Clothing & Merchandise Thread for 2011

Steve and Members,
    I have only been here since April, but I have grown to love this forum. Has there ever been GMTC sweatshirts or anything made for its members to buy? I think it would be awesome to have some other things besides stickers, don't get me wrong I love my sticker, but maybe some sweatshirts or something could be made and sold to the members. I know that I would sport some GMTC clothing, sweatshirts, shirts, hats, etc. What does everyone think? Just a note, if something like this were to happen, lets remember us bigger guys. We will need to have some larger sizes 3xl+
    Dave V. -- Riverside, California
    Owner of --
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8Liter V8 engine 2WD w/Kenwood Double DIN CD/DVD Player
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 350ci V8 engine with 500+ horsepower (Still Under Construction)

I guess my idea wasn't all that great, no one else on here thinks that some GMTC clothing would be cool?
    Dave V. -- Riverside, California
    Owner of --
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8Liter V8 engine 2WD w/Kenwood Double DIN CD/DVD Player
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 350ci V8 engine with 500+ horsepower (Still Under Construction)

There was a thread about this a while back. Not sure what the outcome ever was. I would get a sweatshirt or two.

I never saw it until now, but you're not the first to ask.

Pre-order Shirts & Stuff ... In general, I guess I could get some pre-orders taken and we can see how many people would want one and then I (or one of the members) could get them made. Does anyone do this for a living / have experience with it and would want to handle it?

We did have a CafePress store a number of years ago, and GM went through and took down all "GM" branded stuff, because a lot of people were selling counterfeit stuff like Chevy logos and all that, you can't do that. Technically, GM Truck Club and GMTruckClub.com are trademarks owned by me, but that's another store. I guess we could try this again.

Then there is the issue of the logo to use. I have the current logo that you see up above, then there is the old logo, the logo that appears on the stickers and then we are working on a new set of logos as well.

That being said, the holidays are coming on us and time is getting short.

WHO'S INTERESTED AND WHAT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING / GETTING AS A GIFT?
    - shirts, hats, mugs, mousepads, calendars, etc?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

id be interested in a hat or a shirt, nothing to fancy.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Steve you can put me down for 2 sweatshirts. 3xl. I like the logo that is used for for the stickers.

Jr. Engineer
    Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

I would like to have a hat and a couple of sweatshirts
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Craig\My Documents\Downloads[/IMG]T Tuff Country Leveling Kit 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Wheels Tow Mirrors Westin Winch Tray Pioneer Radio Blackout Bowtie Billet Grill Insert Gullwing Toolbox

Steve, you can put me down for a sweatshirt (1) large.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

I'd wear a hat.
    Ya know, GM Customer Service is already affiliated with GMTC - what about a Special Edition license? Could GM be contacted through customer service and allow a limited run or special licensing or something like that?
    D

1999 Chevy K2500 Suburban 350
    K&N, reworked cai, Thrush cat-backs
    Vinyl, cranks, floor shift, and rear air!

1 XL tshirt and 1 XL hoodie would be my order!

2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3
    Factory Tint
    Recon Taillights
    2.5 ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    Low Profile Toolbox
    Westin Nerf Steps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast