GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

I'd pony up for a hat, and shirt. How about doin a ROTM calender? Could use winners from the previous year. Have them submit some decent photo's and maybe a little bit about their ride? I'd definitely pick one of those up!

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

Put me down for a hat tshirt and sweater. Id rotm calender sounds like a good idea.

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

I'd by a sweatshirt and a hat for sure. I agree I like the sticker logo as well.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Also the calender idea is sweet!!!

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

My daughter does this for a living , on the side . Most of her embroidery work is for law enforcement and college teams.
    If you can send me camera ready art work/design I can put somethings together and see if the prices are reasonable enough to get it started.
    I used t be a manufacturers rep for sporting goods so I will check on best prices for quality apparel,hats ,etc,
    My daughter made me a Dale Earnhardt blanket that is really cool and the dealership keeps trying to steal from me . Just leave at home when taking truck to dealer now.
    If you want me to look into this let me know.
    We did Carhart jackets for Napa 5 years ago. I bought the Jackets and my daughter did the embroidery.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

So whatever happen to this idea?? Still itchin to buy a shirt! Wanna have it ready when I hit up car shows and GMTC Meets!!!

I can still help getting embroidered items and possibly screen printed . I can do this with very reasonable costs and good quality products. Just had under armour shirts delivered for 17.50 a shirt. Just to give you an idea.

My daughter sells law enforcement apparel and equipment , as well as secuirty and tranxsit. The company also feeds several high school their apparel needs and has several embroidery machines.
    All I need is permission from Steve to use the logo and I can get some products made up to show what GMTC Members can be wearing.

They also can do etched mugs and lighters and so forth.
    Not going to be pushy , though. If you want them you need to let Steve know .

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post

My daughter sells law enforcement apparel and equipment , as well as secuirty and tranxsit. .
    So does this mean we can order GMTC tasers?!!

I got a fraternity brother who owns a shirt making business for like all the parties and for football games they are real qualty shirts but are sold for around 15 a piece. I can talk to him , for something this simple though he might do it for less
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I don't put stickers on my truck, don't wear hats, and I guess I'm a party pooper as I find the logo a bit too simplistic for consideration on a shirt I'd wear unless it were small and on a sleeve -- much like where the Nike swoosh is placed on golf shirts. I think we'd need something cathchier for T-shirts.

My $0.02.

Surreal

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I don't put stickers on my truck, don't wear hats, and I guess I'm a party pooper as I find the logo a bit too simplistic for consideration on a shirt I'd wear unless it were small and on a sleeve -- much like where the Nike swoosh is placed on golf shirts. I think we'd need something cathchier for T-shirts.

My $0.02.

Surreal

Sleeves are possible for the current logo. or any other wth in reason' I agree i would like to see a wow factor for the main logo , on the back of a shirt, jacket, etc.

I will check on the taser being GM ized and I will get a cost if available. Hand cuffs can also be GM ized