GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Projectors, and taillights

Heres the new projectors with 8k HID
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0096.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	31784 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0097.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	31785

And heres a shot of the new Taillights
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0072.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	31786 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0073.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	31787Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0074.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	31788
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Scooter I like them man They make the truck looker meaner, but u do need to do the turn signal lights to complete the look
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Legend
    Blog Entries

I haven't been on here in a while, but boy has your truck come a long way!!! I love what you have done with it, and I also agree that some new corners are in order. They do make all LED corners for your truck now, they are sweet looking or you could go with just some clear corners. Keep up the great work!!

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    I haven't been on here in a while, but boy has your truck come a long way!!! I love what you have
    done with it, and I also agree that some new corners are in order. They do make all LED corners for your truck now, they are sweet looking or you could go with just some clear corners. Keep up the great work!!
    Hey thanks...yeah I've been looking at getting them. Just ended up wasting money on a new cobra cb...I saloon took off the roll bar and might put on a toolbox. To mount the new dual 4ft whips or just remount the rollbar and put the whips on that....
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Not a huge fan of the tail lights but the projectors look good. I would like to get me a set of those all LED corners as well, what do they look like?
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Heres the new projectors with 8k HID
    Are those halogen projectors with a HID kit slapped in them ... or are they real, retrofitted HID projectors that you either fabricated or had custom made? (As of a few months ago there were NO aftermarket HID projectors on the market for our trucks; our only options were halogen projectors [which is what most if not all advertised 'projector' replacement assemblies are -- that is, halogen projectors] or retrofitted HID projectors.)
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 11-06-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surrealone View Post
    Are those halogen projectors with a HID kit slapped in them ... or are they real, retrofitted HID projectors that you either fabricated or
    had custom made? (As of a few months ago there were NO aftermarket HID projectors on the market for our trucks; our only options were halogen projectors [which is what most if not all advertised 'projector' replacement assemblies are -- that is, halogen projectors] or retrofitted HID projectors.)

When I got them they used a h3 type bulb....if I remember right., my buddy owns a custom stereo shop that deals in all sorts of aftermarket so I got the hid kit and everything fit....I bought the lights off eBay for like 100 bucks after shipping...and on another note just. For ****s and giggles I turned the daytime driving lights and the reverse lights into hid...