Well I've been a Chevy truck fan for years. I've owned 3 of them. First one was an old beat to heck 1981, I got it when I got tired of driving FORDS! I had a1987 Ford Thunder bird and a 1991 Ford Tempo and an F-150. The Tempo I split the cost with my dad and he used it to go to work when I was in high school. It lasted about a year and the engine nuked! It was not worth fixing. Biggest waste of money ever! I used my motorcycle to go back and forth to work saved up 1500 bucks and bought a 1987 6 cylinder Thunder bird. Ran great for about 4 or 5 months then I had to fix something every other week. I kept the car in hopes of dropping a v8 in it and making a drag car out of it. So I purchased the Ford 1990 F-150 so I could get parts for the car and tow it when it was broken down. Well the F-150 turned into a money hole its self. I sold both the car and truck and bought my first Chevy, a 1981 Silverado my last year in High school. I drove it for 2 years and decided I needed a newer truck but did not need a truck of that size so I bought a 2000 Chevy S-10 in 2002. I used the s-10 as my run around and kept it nice. I did not really use it as a truck as I kept my old 81 and beat the heck out of it. It finally went to the grave yard in the end of 2009 and I bought my first New vehicle a 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT single cab with the 4.8L V8 and a few other options. I tend to shy away from the fancy stuff with trucks I've always felt fancy stuff is for cars. No offence to those that like fancy trucks I like them to but they are just not for me. I got my new truck for 18k out the door. The S-10 is still around and still going strong with 220k I sold it to a girl who wound up becoming my girlfriend who now lives with me. Her kid just bought a 1996 Chevy Silverado 1500. I just wish Chevy would bring back a stick shift option. Anyway just wanted to say hello. I have a zillion questions, I am thinking about doing some modifications to my truck mostly minor bolt on stuff such as intake and exhaust.