GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109
  1. #101
    Legend
    GMCErica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fort St John, BC
    Posts
    1,001
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Ohhh Sgt.... I guess you never seen a women's bad side eh?? Hahaha!! You might be wearing a 12 pack of eggs in the near future...LOL Thats okay...I know that you will always side with the boys, cause that is what boys do... Bros before hoes!! hahah... Granted, I am not a hoe, but you get it... But....if it was a questions or poll on you, you better believe that I would be siding with the girls on that one...

    Question: See Srgt in the nude, laying on the hood of his truck.. YES OR NO? You better believe what my answer would be... Mr. DECEMEBER... Bahahahaha!!



    2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body


    "Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Ohhh Sgt.... I guess you never seen a women's bad side eh?? Hahaha!! You might be wearing a 12 pack of eggs in the near future...LOL Thats okay...I know that you will always side with the boys, cause that is what boys do... Bros before hoes!! hahah... Granted, I am not a hoe, but you get it... But....if it was a questions or poll on you, you better believe that I would be siding with the girls on that one...

    Question: See Srgt in the nude, laying on the hood of his truck.. YES OR NO? You better believe what my answer would be... Mr. DECEMEBER... Bahahahaha!!

    hahaha deal if you really want to see that i might swing it for you but that means you better be on the hood of yours hahahahahha
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

    "when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

  3. #103

    Default

    whooo competition. I like it . although I might spend more time looking at Erica's photo than yours sarge. Nothing tooooo personal but I think your girl friend might get mad and we don't want that
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

    "If He asks you to go a mile go two"

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    whooo competition. I like it . although I might spend more time looking at Erica's photo than yours sarge. Nothing tooooo personal but I think your girl friend might get mad and we don't want that
    i dont think shed get mad,. but id be a little worried if you spent more time looking at mine then erica's lol....

  5. #105

    Default

    No worries here man I definitely enjoy looking at a hot woman . Let them scour your pic.

  6. #106

    Default

    haha, soo coach any new ideas yet

  7. #107

    Default

    Wellllllll....... I jut posted a thread with the link to Chevy's smack down on F*&d. I think we should get all the Chevy babes, GMTC, get VS to sponsor a photo shoot with all the Ladies in Lingerie in the back of my Silverado. When the shoot is over I just step on the accelerator pedal and take them all home with me.

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Wellllllll....... I jut posted a thread with the link to Chevy's smack down on F*&d. I think we should get all the Chevy babes, GMTC, get VS to sponsor a photo shoot with all the Ladies in Lingerie in the back of my Silverado. When the shoot is over I just step on the accelerator pedal and take them all home with me.
    hahaha great idea coach!

  9. #109

    Default

    Kinda sucks when you have nothing better to do than sit and come up with great ideas and no way to get em done

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Similar Threads

  1. Speeding Ticket How to Win this Fight
    By ippielb in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last: 06-30-2010, 10:54 PM
  2. How to beat a speeding ticket
    By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last: 01-10-2010, 06:39 PM
  3. Speeding ticket?
    By Cableguy in forum Games Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last: 04-08-2009, 07:53 PM
  4. NMA will pay your speeding ticket if you get one..
    By neversummer in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last: 07-14-2008, 02:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •