GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

I try not to.

LMNBO . Good answer.............I guess. He does look a bit nasty .
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

It. It's not human, yet...

Does he have a heart beat? Is blood running through his veins? I say He. IMHO

Does it breathe air with its own lungs? Can it talk? Does it eat through its mouth?Can it function on any level, for any length of time without being attached like a leech to something else? I say it ... until IT is born.

LMNBo. Well I know folks at the Va who don't breathe with out a tube and are fed through a tube, so are they it's?

No, because they've been born and once did those things. There's a difference between an injury that prevents those things ... and not yet being able to do them, at all.

Well you do have a point , I think. But on the fetus I will agree to disagree. To me , abortion is murder. Thats my take on it. I know others feel differently but I am not changing my stance. I hear what you say and understand your view. But on this one we will probably always disagree.

True enough. The way I see it something that isn't an infant, is incomplete, and that can't survive on its own -- isn't yet a person and thus, doesn't qualify for murder. We can agree to disagree ... but we can also have an intelligent conversation about it knowing that we disagree.

For example, in your view, if the mother goes on a hunger strike during her pregnancy is it 'attempted murder'?

Yes S, I would say that she has put a life in jeopardy with full knowledge. I also thin if her husband punched her in the gut and caused a miscarriage (abortion) it should be prosecuted as Manslaughter in the least and homicide as the preference. In addition to assault and battery, spousal abuse, etc.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast