GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Well now that you mention it.......................J/K No red you are entertaining
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Bout dang time . what happened she give you a good swift kick to th boys and you went to get a nurse to help the boys?
    And you talk about Caddi. dang got boring in here over that last few weeks
    You could say a swift kick to the nuts.... Well I got fired from the college, if you wanna know more PM me and the girl friend and I broke up Friday
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    You could say a swift kick to the nuts.... Well I got fired from the college, if you wanna know more PM me and the girl friend and I broke up Friday
    Dang Sarge looks like first week in March had many weird thngs happen. I just came back and am surprised by the dates on these posts. Iyt is almost like a ghost town grew here this last week

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Dang Sarge looks like first week in March had many weird thngs happen. I just came back and am surprised by the dates on these posts. Iyt is almost like a ghost town grew here this last week
    Ya it seems as though not many people are posting that much... Funny how that happens

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    Ya it seems as though not many people are posting that much... Funny how that happens

It seems like an infection when something doesn't go as it should and some castigate others

Wow where there more taken away????

Ah poor little Tommy getting picked on and everyone hurting his feelings so much damage has been done. Just look at him. he is a total mess. No clues as what to do or how to move forward. How could we let this happen to Little Timmy? disgraceful I say just disgraceful. Maybe he will find a new street to ark on or a new address to find joy and happiness.
    Oh hey welcome back Sarge

sarge , are you doing any better up in the cold county? Wish Caddi where here but seems he may have a new spring fever honey dew list , keeping him busy

So how many pages ago did this thread take a left turn off little Timmy? Inquiring minds want to know!

Well I tried to pull it back a few pages ago but then we left turned it again. So what do you think the little guy looks like?