GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

I forget in that thread, sometimes, too...

ya its easy to do when you get going in your response and itll just slip your mind
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

My mind's wandering so it's time to sign off. It was good catching up a bit. Will you be around more, now?

im gonna be helping my mom build a deck and side her house but i will try to be tomorrow night
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

I'll be surprised if you have energy after that!

haha well we got most of the siding done, the deck will have to be done another day, it was hot as balls out there, the dog enjoyed it, he was fascinated by the llama out there it was pretty funny

Too funny!

che also wanted to go after the R/C plane as it was taxing and landing lol...i think he thought it was some strange bird

I presume 'che' is the dog...

whoops, got over zealous while typing che was suppose to be he

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast