Results 1 to 2 of 2
10-26-2011, 11:22 PM #1
OEM-replacement rear, tailgate 'Sierra' logo ... that's aftermarket?
I hated the plastic, crappy, OEM Sierra and GMC logos on my 2004 Sierra ... so I removed them. However, I don't like the blank tailgate look, either, so I'm looking for decent aftermarket, chrome OEM-replacement badges. I found the rear GMC badge -- All Sales makes it. I cannot, however, seem to find an aftermarket OEM-replacement (i.e. size-wise) Sierra badge. It is absolutely important to me that it be OEM in size (this is what I mean by OEM-replacement), by the way...
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
11-15-2011, 11:31 PM #209 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
By Porter148 in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2012, 08:10 AM
By Steve in forum Chevy Parts eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:40 AM
By southern_x in forum Chevy Cruze ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
By Wiyr in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2009, 05:54 AM