GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Mystery interior part.

Hi folks. I introduced myself in the newbie forum yesterday. I put a few tidbits in there I meant to put in this forum. Here's one.

--99 C2500 454 Suburban--

I need to find the hardware that mounts to the back of the second row seats to hold the floor flap up so a third row passenger has some leg room. Can't find that one anywhere. Would help if I knew what it was called. Anyone?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by EzraBrooks View Post
    Hi folks. I introduced myself in the newbie forum yesterday. I put a few tidbits in there I meant to put in this forum. Here's one.

--99 C2500 454 Suburban--

I need to find the hardware that mounts to the back of the second row seats to hold the floor flap up so a third row passenger has some leg room. Can't find that one anywhere. Would help if I knew what it was called. Anyone?

Thanks.
    Here are 3 Diagrams, Two of the 2nd seat bench and one of the 3rd rear bench,

2nd Bench

Another 2 Seat Diagram

3rd Rear Bench

Not sure on which part your asking about??.....hopefully the diagrams will help, regarding which hardware your asking about.
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 11-15-2011 at 11:23 AM.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Default Awesome!

That is outstanding, 99'HEARTBEAT. Thank you.

I'm looking for part number 56 in the first drawing.

Where did you get these drawings? How do I turn those numeric designations into part numbers?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    Here are 3 Diagrams, Two of the 2nd seat bench and one of the 3rd rear bench,

2nd Bench

Another 2 Seat Diagram

3rd Rear Bench

Not sure on which part your asking about??.....hopefully the diagrams will help, regarding which hardware your asking about.
    Last edited by EzraBrooks; 11-15-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: removed quoted diagrams to save space

Quote Originally Posted by EzraBrooks View Post
    That is outstanding, 99'HEARTBEAT. Thank you.

I'm looking for part number 56 in the first drawing.

Where did you get these drawings? How do I turn those numeric designations into part numbers?

Thanks again.
    The part number's are to the right of the number #56.........as you can see there are a few, Part Number's for number #56...........
    56 **381661 STRIKER R/SEAT PNL FIL LAT,(60%),(GRAY) CK1,2(06) (AT5,13I) 1 97-99 *
    56 **382230 STRIKER R/SEAT PNL FIL LAT,(40%)(W/WORDING "TO EXIT"),(BLUE) (NOT AVAILABLE) CK1,2(06) (AT5,26I) 1 97-99 *
    56 **382316 STRIKER R/SEAT PNL FIL LAT,(40%)(W/WORDING "TO EXIT"),(GRAY) (NOT AVAILABLE) CK1,2(06) (AT5,13I) 1 97-99 *
    56 **386061 STRIKER R/SEAT PNL FIL LAT,(60%),(NEUTRAL) (NOT AVAILABLE) CK1,2(06) (AT5,52I) 1 97-99 *
    56 **386074 STRIKER R/SEAT PNL FIL LAT,(40%)("TO EXIT"),(NEUTRAL) (NOT AVAILABLE) CK1,2(06) (AT5,52I) 1 97-99 *
    56 **382601 STRIKER R/SEAT PNL FIL LAT,(60%),(BLUE) (NOT AVAILABLE) CK1,2(06) (AT5,26I) 1 97-99 -- -- *

Regrading where i got the diagrams.......If I tell you, I'd have to kill you......just kidding.....I located them in a Google Search.

As always Mike comes through with GREAT diagrams!! Thanks Mike!
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Default Part ordered!

That diagram, part number, and description led me to gmpartsgiant.com, which also has these diagrams, and my part. It's on order.

Really appreciate the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    As always Mike comes through with GREAT diagrams!! Thanks Mike!