GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default 100 mpg carb!!!...and who killed it

My neighbor invented it.
    My other neihbor invented the TV.
    I will invent something... some day.
    I know who killed the 100 mpg carb.
    I can't mention any names... but...
    She was elected president of the U.S. in 2008. She may be a he but the less actual info I give, the less my life will be in peril.
    Someone's outside! More to come... Later dudes!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I'm back. Sorry it was just my cat.
    Ok. You don't beleive me.
    Lets talk about me. My credentials.
    My uncle Lenny was the first to sell THE Brooklyn Bridge. The one in New York...Maybe New Jersey. All those towns back east are the same to me.
    HOLEYSHHHHH!

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I'm back... again. I was cutting the floorbords out of my Siverado to reduce weight, (see my post about fuel saving tips) when a spark from my torch dropped on my chest. I prefer to work on my truck in the buff. It gives me a sense of freedom. Freedom... something we are lacking from woman in the whitehouse.
    Doug - Idaho
    '05 Pontiac Vibe
    '04 Kawasaki KLX 300
    '03 Silverado 1500

I honesty don't know what to say to this thread.......

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

Wow just ****ing wow

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

Let's talk about something that is real.

So what do you think happened to the 100 mpg. carb? Was there one? Did W kill it to make more money? Conspiracy theories and facts are allowed.
    Last edited by motonerd; 11-18-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Aliens took it and hid it in the Milkeyway because fossil fuel use was their idea to duplicate the atmosphere in their world.
    When the atmosphere reaches the correct balance theyre planning on coming to earth and overpowering humans, in our weakened oxygen deprived state they'll make us their slaves to do their bidding then take over and populate our planet.
    The 100 MPG carb uses fuel at a reduced rate thereby creating less polution and slowing down the toxification of our world so they had to take these steps to keep the world domination takeover on track.
    George Jr is one of them disguised as one of us, but we might be saved because Obama is also an alien from an opposing world and he's here to save us and stop the takeover of our world, but first Obama has to slay the evil Kardashian family because yep you guessed it they are also aliens and in league with George Jr in the world domination take over, oh yea Paris Hilton is one of the bad ones too.
    So were pretty much screwed and theres probably an alien hit squad roaming the neighborhood looking for me because I let this secret out, but I'm safe because I'm in my self contained Nuclear bomb blast bunker near the center of the earth wearing my tinfoil rabbit ears and naked except for 2 layers of saran wrap and baby oil, this makes me impervious to all their detection devices.
    The only recommendation I can make is run hard, run fast, and save yourself, oh yea you might want to invest in Saran wrap and aluminium foil it makes you invisible to the aliens, especially if you rub a light coat of baby oil on your skin prior to putting the saran wrap on.

Master Mechanic

... yeah. whatever u have to tell yourself to go to sleep
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Quote Originally Posted by motonerd
    My neighbor invented it.
    My other neihbor invented the TV.
    I will invent something... some day.
    I know who killed the 100 mpg carb.
    I can't mention any names... but...
    She was elected president of the U.S. in 2008. She may be a he but the less actual info I give, the less my life will be in peril.
    Someone's outside! More to come... Later dudes!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I'm back. Sorry it was just my cat.
    Ok. You don't beleive me.
    Lets talk about me. My credentials.
    My uncle Lenny was the first to sell THE Brooklyn Bridge. The one in New York...Maybe New Jersey. All those towns back east are the same to me.
    HOLEYSHHHHH!

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I'm back... again. I was cutting the floorbords out of my Siverado to reduce weight, (see my post about fuel saving tips) when a spark from my torch dropped on my chest. I prefer to work on my truck in the buff. It gives me a sense of freedom. Freedom... something we are lacking from woman in the whitehouse.
    I want what everdrugs these two r on

F'n awesome rofl

they put the 100mpg carb on the pres limo

2005 Silverado SS
    Color matched AEM CAI,Magnaflow mufflers,cat delete,true dual 2.75" stainless mandrel bent exhaust,Circle D 300K stall,Transgo shift kit,Corvette servos,Detroit Tru-trac,SLP 160* T-stat,Taylor 10.4mm red wires,Comp cams 228R,903 springs,12" cross drilled and slotted rotors,WHEATLEY tuned!!!! Boss 313 22X9.5,Toyo proxes II 305/45/22,

Quote Originally Posted by McMahan View Post
    F'n awesome rofl

they put the 100mpg carb on the pres limo
    I'll go along with that. But who stole the other 96mpg from it?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by