GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by motonerd View Post
    My neighbor invented it.
    My other neihbor invented the TV.
    I will invent something... some day.
    I know who killed the 100 mpg carb.
    I can't mention any names... but...
    She was elected president of the U.S. in 2008. She may be a he but the less actual info I give, the less my life will be in peril.
    Someone's outside! More to come... Later dudes!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I'm back. Sorry it was just my cat.
    Ok. You don't beleive me.
    Lets talk about me. My credentials.
    My uncle Lenny was the first to sell THE Brooklyn Bridge. The one in New York...Maybe New Jersey. All those towns back east are the same to me.
    HOLEYSHHHHH!

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I'm back... again. I was cutting the floorbords out of my Siverado to reduce weight, (see my post about fuel saving tips) when a spark from my torch dropped on my chest. I prefer to work on my truck in the buff. It gives me a sense of freedom. Freedom... something we are lacking from woman in the whitehouse.
    There are medications that will fix 100% of the issues with which you seem to be struggling. While the conspiracy theorists still manage to grapple with the President's country of birth, most of them will accept his sex. As for welding in the buff, I suppose if you have a small enough target, there is little risk.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Why are we talking about the 100 mpg carb....were on to the 1000 mpg carb now!

http://www.bangshift.com/blog/Grandson-of-100mpg-Carb-Inventor-Creates-1000mpg-Fuel-Injection-Disappears-Foul-Play-Suspected.html

[
    GRANDSON OF 100MPG CARB INVENTOR CREATES 1000MPG FUEL INJECTION, DISAPPEARS, FOUL PLAY SUSPECTEDBY PEPE LE PEW POSTED 04/01/11

The grandson of the man credited for inventing the "100mpg carb" decades ago, has disappeared after unveiling a revolutionary fuel injection system that claimed to allow modern cars to achieve 1,000mpg. It appears he has suffered the same fate of his grandfather whose invention so scared the major oil companies that they captured him in the dark of night and he was never seen again.
    Blurry photos of the system have been shown to local engineers and scientists who have come up with their own theories, "That setup is total horse****," said Dr John Balding, a 34-year mechanical engineer. "Seriously, if any oil company saw the photos I just saw and truly believed that this kid invented a legitimate way for an internal combustion to achieve that level of efficiency, they should be shut down immediately because their management is probably too dumb to tie their own shoes. My four year old son was blowing holes in that mess."
    The inventor's grandmother said, "My husband drank a lot, and I mean a lot. There were nights when he came upstairs from his workshop and started yelling about creating the 100 fart per mile carburetor, or the 100 beer per mile carburetor. There were other nights when he just drank himself silly down there doing God knows what. All I know is that my Buick had that ****ty carburetor on it and wouldn't get out of it's own way. Do you have any idea how embarassing it is for a 455 to be blown off by a four cylinder Chevy Vega?"
    The young man who created the supposed EFI system is no stranger to the local law enforcement. "He's the only person in the history of this town to get caught twice in the same day selling oregano as weed," said officer JB Law. "This kid is dumber than a bag of hammers. He's probably in the woods drinking warm Milwaukee's Best with his idiot friends."

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=785

http://www.rexresearch.com/fishcarb/fish.htm

N
    ow back to the Texas Kansas game and some beer..............

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

lol wut?

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I'm so confused in this thread?

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Quote Originally Posted by ntbush83 View Post
    I'm so confused in this thread?
    pretty much agreed but i find it some what entertaining too because of how ridiculus the statements are
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Master Mechanic

Yeah i was lost since it began, but im just gonna give that confused uh huh nod
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

isnt the confused nod something guys are really good at?? i know im really good at it atleast

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    isnt the confused nod something guys are really good at?? i know im really good at it atleast
    are we still talking about this thread or women now
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

well im going to say both because both this thread and women confuse the crap out of me