Hi, My suburban was used as a state police car, so when I got it there is hole in the headliner where they rigged up the cop lights etc.. I would like to cover the hole, I've seen some nice long overhead consoles for the 96-99 or so Suburban's could I rig one of them up, or what type of overhead console do you guys recommend?