GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Center caps

Default Center caps

I bought my truck with the rims and tires on it already, I am looking for center caps. The only issue I have is that I am unsure what size the center bore is on my rims. I have a stock spare and it looks to be the same size. With the little research I've done I have found the bore to be 3.27in (83.1mm) Is this correct and where could I find caps for my truck?
    Thanks, Cody

You can find the caps on Summit racing.com, as for the hole size you don't have enough info here to answer that question. What year is the truck, is it a s10 or a full size, 1/2 ton,3/4 ton, 1 ton, and also what brand rims are, all of this matters as they are all different. You could pull a rim and measure it that will answer you question.

It's a '94 S10 4x4 LS, I'm unsure what brand the rims are. They are simple black steel wheels similar to a lot I've seen on Jeeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by kennythewelder View Post
    You can find the caps on Summit racing.com, as for the hole size you don't have enough info here to answer that question. What year is the truck, is it a s10 or a full size, 1/2 ton,3/4 ton, 1 ton, and also what brand rims are, all of this matters as they are all different. You could pull a rim and measure it that will answer you question.

Summit racing.com will have what you are looking for. When you get a chance make an avatar, and a garage. This will help us to know who you are, and again welcome to the forum.

Found the caps here, although the price seems a bit steep...

Don't forget gmpartsclub.com or a1auto.com either. They're site sponsors.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

ebay also..
    The Cheap-*ss Modder & Thread Killer
    The Realist says, "The glass is too big".

2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z60 4WD Crew Cab
    Mineral Green Metallic w/ Tan Leather Interior
    5.3 L FLEX w/AFM, 6A, Cheap-*ss Mods
    32 Dump Club Member
    Range V8 AFM Eliminator

CD H. a picture is worth a thousand words, yeh I know it's as old as the Himalayas but it still works. But a picture would help others in giving a good answer to your problem.
    Gramps

20 yrs. USAF