GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Captiva13 View Post
    I just bought a 2013 LTZ. I'm a long time Toyota owner and rented one of these while the RAV4 was in the shop getting some collision damage repaired. I fell in love with the rental and had to buy one. My wife now drives my beloved RAV4 and I hope this Chevy (my first) can keep me happy.

Attachment 56980Attachment 56981Attachment 56982
    Nice, I like that blue. I'm sure you will enjoy having the AWD. Is yours a 4cyl or a V6? and do you have the subwoofer in the back?
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Thanks! Actually, the color is the Cyber Metallic Gray. I think the pic just came out with a hint of blue tint.

It's a FWD 4cyl... I couldn't find an AWD around here for some reason, and with my long commute I needed the better mileage anyway. I do have the built in subwoofer in the back. I wish I knew what size it is and how much power it receives, but I can't find that info anywhere. I may have to just open it up and see.

It's a pretty neat truck so far. I've never had a remote starter, heated seats, or reverse camera before, so I'm loving those. One of my favorite features is that USB port. I can load up a USB memory stick full of audio books and just plug it in and go.

take some pics when you open it up for me, looking to modify my existing non-sub captiva to have a semi-stock looking setup.

Captiva13,

Congratulations on your purchase of a 2013 LTZ! I just wanted to stop by and say, "Hello" and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist you if you ever have any questions or concerns about any GM products. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

Just picked up a 2013 chevy captiva sport white no pictures yet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captiva13 View Post
    Thanks! Actually, the color is the Cyber Metallic Gray. I think the pic just came out with a hint of blue tint.

It's a FWD 4cyl... I couldn't find an AWD around here for some reason, and with my long commute I needed the better mileage anyway. I do have the built in subwoofer in the back. I wish I knew what size it is and how much power it receives, but I can't find that info anywhere. I may have to just open it up and see.

It's a pretty neat truck so far. I've never had a remote starter, heated seats, or reverse camera before, so I'm loving those. One of my favorite features is that USB port. I can load up a USB memory stick full of audio books and just plug it in and go.
    any chance you can send me a pic of the subwoofer in the rear, im not able to find good pics online of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gtomanohio View Post
    Just picked up a 2013 chevy captiva sport white no pictures yet!!!!
    looking forward to seeing some pics of a white one.

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro69car View Post
    any chance you can send me a pic of the subwoofer in the rear, im not able to find good pics online of them.
    I found all the info I needed online, so I never took it apart, but there are a decent number of pics in the 4th post here:
    http://www.antara-club.ru/index.php?...g-opel-antara/

8. Thanks Camaro69car thanked for this post
    Likes Camaro69car liked this post

Thanks, Just what I needed. time to get crackin with some fiberglass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12