GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well I be on the road in 24 Hr's on the way to ChiTown,IL, Spending Turkeyday with my wife and Dogs....I'll be up there till next Mon. So anyone in the area...let me know....

and to everyone else Have a Safe and Happy Shopping day Oh I mean Thanksgiving!!!!
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Mrs.silveradotrailblazers family is coming. yea.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    We are having 18 to 20 people over. Family, friends and neighbors. Our church kitchen is the focal point for the annual feed the community Thanksgiving dinner. Churches and charitable groups in town prepare different parts of the meal. Then the individual plates are prepared and distributed. Also needy families come to the church and pick up the prepared food. I forget the exact number but it was well over 5000 meals last year.

Well, I am on the clean up crew. So while my family is preparing dinner, I will be cleaning at the church kitchen.
    Sounds like good times! @Caddiac!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    @silveradotrailblazer, you're in the same boat that I'm in.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Well I be on the road in 24 Hr's on the way to ChiTown,IL, Spending Turkeyday with my wife and Dogs....I'll be up there till next Mon. So anyone in the area...let me know....

and to everyone else Have a Safe and Happy Shopping day Oh I mean Thanksgiving!!!!
    Be safe driving #Enkeiavalanche

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Ah another black thursday shopper lol! Walmart has the goods this year from what I can see, but then again they usually do. This will be the first year that I'm not doing black friday, just not financially in that position this year. I am going over my parents for dinner, which will be pizza and wings and some snacks. We are not traditional by any means, last year it was steak and shrimp. Nobody feels like cooking this year...
    @TRPLXL2 she's gone shopping RIGHT THIS MINUTE and it's only Wednesday night. Looks like it's getting earlier and earlier each year.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Legend
    Blog Entries

With family! My Birthday is on Thanksgiving this year, and I will be having turkey, and cake! Hope everyone has a safe holiday!
    Eddie , 2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (old style)

ahhh dead bird, beer, lil rug rats going rampage style in my house, mud dragged in all over my floors, and then bed time while mama and papa clean up. haha .
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
    ahhh dead bird, beer, lil rug rats going rampage style in my house, mud dragged in all over my floors, and then bed time while mama and papa clean up. haha .
    And the problem with that is .........? LOL You are making family memories. When you old and your kids are grown they will look back and say WTF! Lets go to my folks will put up with this sh&^!
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Blog Entries

us up here in Canada are just watching all the Sales ( black Friday stuff ) this week / weekend. Not sure if any Border
    areas will be short Canada shoppers with Canadian retailers trying to have their own Black Friday now. Happy
    Thanksgiving to all in the States ............sure sign now that the Big guy in red ain't too far away with our
    truck/suv/car wishes for Christmas !!!!!! Brian from Ontario, Canada

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    you don't sound too thrilled .......I get what you mean though !!!
    Silverado Crew.....4.8 L

---Pendaliner BoxLiner and Side Rails....Van and Truck World
    ---Reese Adjustable Step Down Trailer Hitch....Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome eyebrow Mirror Covers.... Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome Bowtie 3rd Brake Light Cover....Van and Truck World
    ---DeeZee TailGate Assist ....Van and Truck World ( now Action Car and Truck Accessories )

---Westin Series side steps....Apple Auto Glass
    ---TRIFOLD rear soft Tonneau....Apple Auto Glass

---Chevrolet Bowtie Mudflaps...GM Dealer
    ---GM Rear Wheel Well liners...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Black Tow Hooks w Hloks
    ---GM Chrome Tailgate Handle/matching key-lock....GM Dealer
    ---GM Driver Information Center Upgrade...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Tinted Bug Deflector...GM Dealer
    ---GM Chrome Door Handles....GM Dealer

---Better Built rear hitch step .... Lowe's !!!
    ---AVS Window VentVisors...Canadian Tire
    ---AVS tinted License plate covers....Wal-Mart

Quote Originally Posted by McMahan View Post
    I will be stuck in Korea away from my family everyone enjoy your families and don't take the small things for granite I miss mine dearly and hate watching my baby boy grow up in pics.

Everybody have a great turkey day and eat lots for us over here!!!!!

Justin
    Sorry you miss your family and we thank all of our Military, I'm so stuffed I look I'm laying on top of a beach ball in bed
    2012 4.8 LS

God is great, beer is good and people (WOMEN) are Crazy

went to the neighbors and sar around bsed for a while, played some cards, complained about the army.... was a good time.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

anyone else stuffed and not feeling well tonight?

I need more tums.