GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

not me, I did fairly well on the intestinal distress this year.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by McMahan View Post
    I will be stuck in Korea away from my family everyone enjoy your families and don't take the small things for granite I miss mine dearly and hate watching my baby boy grow up in pics.

Everybody have a great turkey day and eat lots for us over here!!!!!

Justin

I feel for you. Hopefully the Mess hall took care of you guys and gals. In 8 years of active duty i never once got home on turkey day. Stay safe.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

One meal kept me full for the whole day, I was a happy man. But I hope that all had a great Thanksgiving, and to the soldiers, Thank You for your service even during holidays and stay safe. God Bless
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Hey to all my American GMTC friends and drivers, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! from south of the border !! Good life of peace

diablo 3 power leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    went to the neighbors and sar around bsed for a while, played some cards, complained about the army.... was a good time.

Alex
    your in va bch and all you had to complain about was the army? what about va bch? theres lots to complain about there! i give thanks that i dont live in va bch

ps: mudpuppy started out in va bch.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

bah we complained about VB as well, idiot drivers, crazy roads and so on.

Alex

Jr. Apprentice

Big Thanksgiving this year. My first year hosting. The whole point behind my hosting was so i wouldnt have to put up with the annoying family dog that is bigger than i am. Instead what do i see come into my driveway. My sister has driven the family in her SUV, and my father is in his pickup with the dog. Are you kidding me!! but i will admit, it wasnt near as bad as i thought it would be. all went well, and it was a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by mwatters View Post
    Big Thanksgiving this year. My first year hosting. The whole point behind my hosting was so i wouldnt have to put up with the annoying family dog that is bigger than i am. Instead what do i see come into my driveway. My sister has driven the family in her SUV, and my father is in his pickup with the dog. Are you kidding me!! but i will admit, it wasnt near as bad as i thought it would be. all went well, and it was a great time.
    know how you feel about the annoying family dog, I have a annoying family sister in-law
    2012 4.8 LS

God is great, beer is good and people (WOMEN) are Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    know how you feel about the annoying family dog, I have a annoying family sister in-law
    atleast with a dog you can put it outside

Great T day Ex had all family at the house I bought and paid for and I didn't eeven get an invite. Cooked my own turkey breast and fixin's and spent day by myself. Waited around all day to see grandchildren, it was a big bust. No not Dollies bust.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"