GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

well the grandchildren is what its really about. current generations for the most part are a lost cause. just be there for the grandkids. as for me, im also divorced. 100% custody of my son. on the ex's side her parents are not even 5min from us and they to include the birth giver have not been here once in the five years of my childs life for birthdays, x-mas, Easter, ext. they have done nothing to show that they are in any way family. they are such losers at life that her parents are in there 60's now without anything. not even a place they can call home. they live with there other daughter and son in law. this is not because anything happened to them other than there own selfish, dis-concern for anyone but them selves, lazy, loser mentalities. so thankyou for the reminder, its a little late but i also have 1 big thing to truly give thanks for. thank god almighty that they have no part with me and my sons lives.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Hopefully we can help the next generation become more grounded nad less hair brain. Here is for that Hope. May all Holidays be good for allChevy truck owners and those GMC's as well. Ok with that GMCerica?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I don't want anyone to feel bad for me or anything, but the Air Force served a bunch of processed garbage. You think on a deployment they would try better to not make your life worse. Enjoy every moment with your family and friends.

Air Force usually does the best job of taking care of the uniformed, huh. Anyhow, gonna close this thread down now.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234