GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Things that really suck

Garbage disposal froze up. THEN someone emptied some nasty science project out of the fridge ... wait for it ... into the non-functioning disposal.

Had to empty it out by hand, take down and disassemble. Screw got lodged in there. Put back together and is working fine. Need to scrub off the top layer of skin on my hands though. Yeah, my hands were just big enough so with gloves it didn't fit.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Anyone else have something that sucks to rant about.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Winter Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said..

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

School, being broke, school tuition.

Trying to transfer to another university to finish my agribusiness major and being screwed on credits. Current school says I do not have the credits I need to be able to transfer or some bs. The other shows they have my dual enrollment transcripts from high school and shows where I have paid to take those classes years ago. Current school still won't release transcript to transferring school so yet again I'm getting screwed out of money and classes by my current school. About to get fed up and say to heck with it, get a general studies degree and be done!
    *COLLEGE*

I feel like a woman ranting now..
    Last edited by Rocketmanh5; 03-06-2014 at 02:50 PM.
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

Vacuums!!!!
    2000 Silverado 5.3L Z71 4x4: K&N air filter, Procomp 16x8 rims, 285/70R16 Toyo AT2s, Kenwood head unit, Alpine 500.1 amp, 12" kicker, Infinity 5.25" speakers, Bilstein HD shocks, EBC GD Sport dimple & slotted front rotors w. EBC green stuff pads, Brembo slotted rear rotors & HIDs.

6. Likes Rocketmanh5 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ridick_bowen View Post
    Vacuums!!!!
    They suck...bad..
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

Sr. Mechanic

Its all give and take! I have a Remington 770 I bought last march, and it aint much more than a paperweight, and rem. wont do anything to fix the problem!

On the other hand, I got my diablo tune in the truck and runs like a scalded dog!

Give and take!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Garbage disposal froze up. THEN someone emptied some nasty science project out of the fridge ... wait for it ... into the non-functioning disposal.

Had to empty it out by hand, take down and disassemble. Screw got lodged in there. Put back together and is working fine. Need to scrub off the top layer of skin on my hands though. Yeah, my hands were just big enough so with gloves it didn't fit.
    You gotta stop putting your old parts down that thing.

Seriously though. That's what they make wet/dry shop vac's for dood. Once we had home made potato leek soup. It was deelishiss, but guess where Mrs. put all the leek greens. You got it, Directly into the disposal that didn't have any trouble turning the long greens into long strings. They didn't really cause the problem all by themselves. It was the potato peelings that added to the mess. Those are the worst things you can put down the disposal this side of a locomotive engine, but the two of them together are disaster.

Even then the jamb wasn't in the disposal or the trap. It was in the "Y" back in the wall. I just stuck the hose from the 5 hp shop vac down there and rrrhrrrhrrrrhrrrrh shwmmmmmmphhhhh flupflupflup whoooooooooosh it was all clear. I knew it was all good when I started getting cold air from the back vent outta the vac exhaust. No, it won't suck the sewage out of the drain system, that is unless you have a stork sitting on your roof vent. Poo in the tube weighs a whole lot more than air in the back vent.

^^^^^^ thats Funny... Love the shop vac sound words!!!

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Haha, you guys have never cleaned up after dirty tenants that have been evicted.

Here's a kitchen sink: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG01473-20110501-1336.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	58169

And a toilet: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG01486-20110501-1339.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	58170
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast