GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LMC trucks has a wiring harness you add to your truck that also makes the lights brighter, add that with your new bulbs. I think th harness is around $25-$30.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

I bought the Intense white PIAA today. They are pretty damn bright. My friend called PIIA and they told him that the intense white were slightly brighter than the xtreme white. I am ordering the fogs tonight. With the stock fogs I could not even tell when they were on. Now with white headlights I can actually see a little yellow seeping out of the sides in the front.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Legend
    Blog Entries

Nice purchase!! Glad that you went with PIAA, do you love 'em already? lol I get my fogs done friday... That yellow beam was driving me crazy too!!

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

I just ordered the fogs! Total for the low beams and the fogs it only cost me $100. Not bad, well worth it if I can see where I am going. I only drove it tonight for a few minutes. What a major difference.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

silveradotrailblazer, I will take a look at that. Thanks

1995 Silverado 4x4

2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Erica,
    Why would you get your fogs done? They take like 5 mins to swap...

Legend
    Blog Entries

Cause they are putting in my high beams, (they were on back order last week), so they are gonna put them in at the same time..

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

Quote Originally Posted by SEMiller View Post
    Which Nokyas are you using?
    Arctic White Stage II, 100 watt hi beam and fog (9005) and 80 watt lo beam (9006)
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Cause they are putting in my high beams, (they were on back order last week), so they are gonna put them in at the same time..
    High beams take like 5 mins, too!

Legend
    Blog Entries

its -34 degrees outside, a few feet of snow, and I dont have a garage.. So that is why I am paying someone to do it for me.. Its worth it to me..

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12