GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... Last Post byLast Post by

being from the north hockey is more of a natural sport for me to watch
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

of course, now that is a hard hitting game, about everyone that plays hockey at the end of the game feels and looks like they have been ran over by a train haha
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

ya thats pretty much how you feel after a good game

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeSilver02 View Post
    of course, now that is a hard hitting game, about everyone that plays hockey at the end of the game feels and looks like they have been ran over by a train haha
    Actually, a good many hockey players LOOK like they have been run over by a train before they take the ice. LOL I saw the Utica Devils play once when I lived in Rome. The Zambonie had to come out to clean the blood off the ice. Never seen a nose bleed like that.............
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Blog Entries

I read thru the pages... BTW
    I appreciate a man in a kilt AND I LOVE the sound of the bagpipes AND Drums too
    But then I do have some years over the younger girls who like the "hipsters"

Nice change up of topics boys ! I'm sitting here shaking my head on the switich up when you make it ! SMOOOOTH !!!

I've been to a few hockey games here in Buffalo when they have had to use the Zambonie to clean up the ice due to the blood. or they skate out with their shovels and clean it up and throw down some water and re-ice the spot !!
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

Goosebumps! but I do wish I had my clan tartan which is Scott. My mom has done research on our clan but some day I will go to Scotland
    That was awesome! My wife's family has some Scot in their blood and I can see it come out in her from time to time, if you know what I mean!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post

Nice change up of topics boys ! I'm sitting here shaking my head on the switich up when you make it ! SMOOOOTH !!!

I've been to a few hockey games here in Buffalo when they have had to use the Zambonie to clean up the ice due to the blood. or they skate out with their shovels and clean it up and throw down some water and re-ice the spot !!
    It is amazing how we can sorta roll along feeding on each others comments and following the conversation even with the occasional hard turn.

I never considered a kilt just because I got beat up enough as a kid. If I would have worn a man skirt, it would have been more than just my parents and siblings kicking my tail. LOL

I think cabin fever in New York gets every body a little edgy and a good hockey game keeps them from killing their neighbors...I know I dropped plans to kill mine after going to a hockey game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    That was awesome! My wife's family has some Scot in their blood and I can see it come out in her from time to time, if you know what I mean!
    Yep, I can name a few Scottish traits that my family, especially my mother has, protective of family, no body messes with our land and if you do me wrong once, you will never be on the same level of trust again

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post

You read back through, I kind of feel sorry and little embarrassed haha

But like Caddi said we kind of a few hard turns, but hell it seems to work out some how lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    It is amazing how we can sorta roll along feeding on each others comments and following the conversation even with the occasional hard turn.

I never considered a kilt just because I got beat up enough as a kid. If I would have worn a man skirt, it would have been more than just my parents and siblings kicking my tail. LOL

I think cabin fever in New York gets every body a little edgy and a good hockey game keeps them from killing their neighbors...I know I dropped plans to kill mine after going to a hockey game.
    Now are you sure I can't get you into a man skirt Caddi?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Yep, I can name a few Scottish traits that my family, especially my mother has, protective of family, no body messes with our land and if you do me wrong once, you will never be on the same level of trust again

You read back through, I kind of feel sorry and little embarrassed haha

But like Caddi said we kind of a few hard turns, but hell it seems to work out some how lol
    Ohhh it works real well actually! you all work off each other wonderfully and it was interesting to read through, OK< so It went with my mind anyway...

Legend
    Blog Entries

I love it when a woman appreciates the male intellect, or lack there of......LOL

A contractor I work with once said "If you are gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough".

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... Last Post byLast Post by