GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Blog Entries

Default Couple of new things

I haven't taken pictures of the truck for awhile now. Got a topper, new interior rear view mirror (no pictures) and some towing mirrors. Also put my terrible looking winter wheels back on.

Last edited by Jimmeh; 11-27-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

looks real good man the tow mirrors look really good on it
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Jimmeh, the Topper and Side Tow mirror's.....Look Great!!!.....Very Nice.....

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Blog Entries

Thanks! Finally replacing my melted dash piece next week with an e-bay one, and then after that hoping to get the rack rails for the topper. I've got some big plans for next summer, but we'll see how the money situation works out. Hoping to still be working a lot of overtime then which has been helping immensely even with the lack of sleep, haha.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Boy am I jealous of that topper!! That's the exact one I wanted because it has nice clean lines, but It was way over my budget. I bought one off craigslist for $120, and I painted it to match the truck and it looks good. I bought a Yakima basket for the top of mine to mount my off road lights to it, 12 lights total should look good.

Keep up the great work!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Boy am I jealous of that topper!! That's the exact one I wanted because it has nice clean lines, but It was way over my budget. I bought one off craigslist for $120, and I painted it to match the truck and it looks good. I bought a Yakima basket for the top of mine to mount my off road lights to it, 12 lights total should look good.

Keep up the great work!!
    Yeah, I found this one on Craigslist for $650 and talked the guy down to $500. Two days later, there was another one identical off an 03 for $300. I'm hoping to do the same thing as far as a yakima basket later on. Do you have the load warrior? Any pics?

The topper looks super clean on the truck and I know those tows have to make things a lot easier to see
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Looking good! Tow mirrors are definitely on my to-do list. Where did you get yours and how much were they if you don't mind me asking?
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Blog Entries

I got them off of eBay for about $150. Since I have the work truck with no power options, I just got the basic manual adjustment mirrors. I noticed the power ones were close to $100 more though, FYI (not sure if you have power mirrors or not).

No I have the work truck model as well, the previous owner added on aftermarket power windows and locks. Thanks for the ebay tip, I'll have to look into that.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by