GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome to the G M T C ! Thanks for your service, alwatys glad to see another VET on line.

s

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Hello, Kapelusprime:

Thanks for joining the forum. Thank you for your service to our country in the military. Without our military active duty, we would not have the freedom to get up each morning and be able to open our bedroom and house doors from the inside. I am a USO volunteer at Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma, WA. If I did this for the rest of my life, it would not be enough to pay back all the active and retired military for what they have given me.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by The Heater View Post
    Hello, Kapelusprime:

Thanks for joining the forum. Thank you for your service to our country in the military. Without our military active duty, we would not have the freedom to get up each morning and be able to open our bedroom and house doors from the inside. I am a USO volunteer at Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma, WA. If I did this for the rest of my life, it would not be enough to pay back all the active and retired military for what they have given me.
    I just left JBLM in FEB 11. I was in 6th GRP CID

2005 Silverado SS
    Color matched AEM CAI,Magnaflow mufflers,cat delete,true dual 2.75" stainless mandrel bent exhaust,Circle D 300K stall,Transgo shift kit,Corvette servos,Detroit Tru-trac,SLP 160* T-stat,Taylor 10.4mm red wires,Comp cams 228R,903 springs,12" cross drilled and slotted rotors,WHEATLEY tuned!!!! Boss 313 22X9.5,Toyo proxes II 305/45/22,

welcome to the site from a brother in green.

88M, Ft. Story Virginia.

always nice to see someone new. stay safe.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by McMahan View Post
    I just left JBLM in FEB 11. I was in 6th GRP CID
    Hi, McMahan: I hope you enjoyed your stay at JBLM and the great Puget Sound region.

Mike

My truck is so new and just a cherry; I love that first dive in to mod's but I just can't think of any "must haves" right now. I might get my a Diablo intune flash tuner. I like a good scan tool of which I have. A scan tool that can talk to a 6 speed trans and tune out unwanted settings and a lot more has my attention for sure.( 93 octane tune!). That's the only thing I'm looking to possible do right now. A few years when old man winter has my exhaust system looking crappy I'll get me a set of stainless true duels. A leveling kit might come next year after some trips with my camper, I have a 18 foot Jayco swift. If the nose looks too droopy I'd be up for putting on a good leveling kit, 2+ inches at the most. When the stock goofyear tires go, I'd like to put a set of BFG T/A KO's in load range (E). I had them on my last truck and if you think there is no real difference between load range (D) and load range (E). One only has to have owned both load ranges of the same tire model to know for sure.
    I am a American solder, I am a member of the finest fight force on earth, I am the bump in the night. I will defend the United states of American Against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Repent now all those who would do my nation and it's people harm; For when we come it will be too late.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE, Z71 with 5.3 l and max tow/haul package

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12