GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default WeatherTech "Over the Hump" rear floor mats

Hey,
    I'm new to the forum and just purchased my first Silverado (2011 LT with the Z71 package). Just got a set of the Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners to keep things looking nice and had a quick question that I cant seem to find an answer to on the internet. The front row fits great, however the rear row appears to need some trimming to fit around the front bench seat console. I'm just wondering if anyone else has run into this and if so how much do I trim off? Any help and guidance is much appreciated!

BUMP: Someone out there must have these mats... no?
    Jeff - Connecticut
    2011 Silverado LT Z71, 5.3L, Towing Pkg

Morning. I have the same truck, but in blue. Love it. I am about to order the same floor mats........I would also love any input any of you may have for "jfeezie"

Audible

2011 1500 Silverado LT, 4x4/Z71
    K&N, Chrome Nerfs, Run Lucas Oil fuel treatment,
    DB-CORSA cat-back system (received). :great:

i have the husky liner overthe hump and mine fits great but i dont see to much diiference between the two so id say make sure it fits all the other humps right
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I have these floor mats you have to cut out a u shaped piece around the console. There is a ridge in the mat leave the ridge plus maybe 3/4" so that you can tuck the cut edge under the console. It will be very tight to get it under it but it will go then you won't see the cut edge.Hope that helps.

Tom