GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default My car after lifting with photos+ I need a help

Greetings all.. I really need your help and experience guys I donít know anything in this field.

I installed left kit from Rougch country 3.5 inch on my chivey (Tahoe LT 4*4) + I added mastercraft A/T courser 285/70/17

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	32000

and this tires are installed on the stock wheel (original)

BTW, do you have any comment on the installation of lifting on the original wheel, plz note that I donít care about appearance and looks.

I will explain my car usage: first, daily & family usage(regularly). Secondly, I use it weekends in camping and desert trips. I donít do racing stuff and Iím take great care of my car.

the important issue for me is : i installed the left ket (previously mentioned) on the original shocks (stock from chivey) red colored from the inside from what i seen. which shocks brand do you suggest me to buy for the left 3.5.

Finally, I know itís too much to ask but I really need all the help you can provide me..

I have a problem with the rubber front as shown in the below pictures.. I need your feedback please

and

and

the lifted different view

and

and

last

Thank you in advance & I really appreciate your guidance

Legend
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club!!!

Truck is looking sweet!

Welcome to the club. Bilstein and Rancho have shocks for leveled/lifted trucks.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Thank you my friendsWell, if I want the Order via the internet What are the appropriate link?Then many Bilstein Please give me her name or a direct link and the type that suits me because there are multiple types of this Bilstein...thanks

rough country explains in instructions some front air valances may have to be trimmed.....secondly i recommed edlebrock or bilstein in this application for shocks

Blog Entries

It looks as if you're having some rubbing issues is all. A small amount of trimming should fix the problem or you might even be able to crank up your torsion bars slightly.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."