GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Jnbama and GMCErica, good answers. You can add another thing that puts me over the edge is the chicken Bleep Judicial system and Judges that hide behind their black robes that let poeple that commit the above crimes get off with candy-Axx sentencing! Personally, not having kids i despise poeple guilty of any type of animal abuse. another one is poeple with D.U.I's that continue to drive and the courts let them. big time problem in Whizconsin
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Hey! I agree with that, even the Canadian justice system is not what it should be... I used to be an SPCA animal cruelty investigator, and trust me the justice system isnt fair, people abuse animals badly, and they get a $2000.00 fine and a "dont do it again".. Ugh! and DUI drivers up north here in BC are bad, they drive through the city way too fast and drunk every weekend... Not enough policing and money for budgets for more officers.. ugh! If you wanna talk Justice System, we can get on that topic and talk for hours..lol

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

I agree with the writer who said poor customer service gets them down. My grandfather once told me that I should always go above and beyond on ANY job I did and that would ensure that I would be noticed for better jobs. Few people seem to believe that any more.

Well when she cheated on me I didn't kill her. But thought. About taking my own life. Then I quickly realized she and the 25 years of marriage just wasn't worth that price.
    Poor customer service
    Forgotten library manners
    Companies who employ people who can't/won't speak American english
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

I am sorry that you went through such a terrible experience. I, myself was dumped on the phone by my ex after 8 years of marriage.. Class Act! So,I kinda know how you fell about "being slapped in the face"..Always remember what goes around comes around, people who treat others badly, usually get the same treatment eventually... I hope that you have moved and you are enjoying your life now..

Companies who employ people who cant speak english properly, drives me crazy too... I understand if they are learning, and are really trying their harest, but some don't and don't care... Your like "No, I didn't say that.. I need to talk to a manager," then they say, "you want another"...UGH! Your like "forget it... I hate you...and I'll just take the high bill, wrong merchandise and whatever".. *slam the phone down*

Legend
    Blog Entries

People passing judgement on those who they don't even know, and what they have been through.

Example: I am a high school dropout, only made it to 9th grade. I work with people who have Masters degrees and such, we all do the same work, make the same money and such. Yet I constantly have to remind them that we are all equal, and we all work in hell so deal with it lol!!!

Legend
    Blog Entries

I agree... some people think that they are better then someone else, and they judge and make comments.. when they dont ever know you... That pisses me off, yes.. we are all guilty of passing judgement when we see someone, like a first impression... But, I wouldn't tell someone, hey I am better then you, so do what I tell you.. Who the hell am I?? Goddess!!! (maybe in my own mind) haha...Good for you.. for telling those losers off... Some people need a reality check once in a while!!

Yes. I moved on and now have my shields up. Been 11 years and I kind if like the quiet when I get home.
    If I want noise I can just turn on the stereo. No more honey do lists. No more Christmas shopping at 4 in the morning.
    Yup, it was rough at first but life is good.
    She recently said it would be easier if we lived together again.
    I said"so you having a tough time paying your bills?" her answer was yes. I said" get another job and work day and night".
    I still live alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Yes. I moved on and now have my shields up. Been 11 years and I kind if like the quiet when I get home.
    If I want noise I can just turn on the stereo. No more honey do lists. No more Christmas shopping at 4 in the morning.
    Yup, it was rough at first but life is good.
    She recently said it would be easier if we lived together again.
    I said"so you having a tough time paying your bills?" her answer was yes. I said" get another job and work day and night".
    I still live alone!
    I married a pretty girl back in 1983 found out she was cheating on me divorced by 84, wasted a few years feeling sorry for myself and a grudge . Found her on Facebook still married to the jerk she left me for, bothered me at first but over it after looking back at some of the girls I met and the adventures I had , maybe settle down with a sexy grandma

2012 Silverado

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    People passing judgement on those who they don't even know, and what they have been through.

Example: I am a high school dropout, only made it to 9th grade. I work with people who have Masters degrees and such, we all do the same work, make the same money and such. Yet I constantly have to remind them that we are all equal, and we all work in hell so deal with it lol!!!
    Wow Amy, what a way to make a point. Based on your posts and comments on this site, I would never have thought you did not graduate and then some. It just goes to show you that it is not what is on paper, it is what is in your head.

Something generations of Americans, and our Northern friends with the weird bacon have know for centuries is being destroyed by politicians; we are all equal regardless of accomplishments, education or money. Respect is not about what you did, but what you recognize others did inspire of the odds.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford