GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default adding power seats and windows

hey all i just purchased an 02 silverado at auction it came with roll up windows and no power seats.i am looking to add both my question is, is it even possible to do and whats the best way to go about it. obviously i would have to completly put new seats in but what about doors for the windows? any input would be appreciated thanks. i guess im just not sure if the truck itself becuase its pretty much stock has the capability.

yes it is possible. I purchsed a kit from SoBe off of Ebay and it was a simple easy install. I thought about finding a donor truck and using all the factory pieces, but that was more of a pain than it was going to be worth. do a little searching around the web, lots of kits out there.

05 1500, 4x4, 5.3, trailer package, G80.

Custom backup camera and double din dvd

Legend
    Blog Entries

My boyfriend has an 04 colorado that was a total strip out, manual door locks and windows. He too bought the power window kit, power door lock kit and keyless entry and hooked it all up. He's had that ebay stuff in there for 7 years and had no problems with any of it. He originally bought all the GM door panels, and switches and was going to make it look like factory but we found out that the BCM would have to be swapped out for one that was capable to be flashed to read the OEM hardware so he sold it all on ebay and went all aftermarket.